I've paced around this room for what seems like hours. I took a shower, organized my closet that didn't need organizing, and even tried filling out my planner.

Nothing could take my mind off of the fact that Tristan had been gone for two hours, alone with Alec. The psychopath himself.

Chloe eventually fell asleep, finally understanding that I wouldn't stop until I knew he was okay.

Every time I called, my texts went straight to voicemail. I looked at the clock and sighed, it was late and I had to be up early the next day.

I brushed my teeth slowly, hoping that would make them come back faster, but it didn't work.

I took two melatonin, knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep without it. It took forever, but the magical purple gummies finally started to kick in and I drifted off to sleep.

*

I woke to a jolt, groaning I set up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. It took my a half second to realize I wasn't in my bed but in a weird room. The room moved and I screamed.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On.

I glanced around the room to see a tiny window and slowly walked over to it. I'd expected to see a tree, but instead saw nothing but clouds and a stretch of land 10,000 feet in the sky.

My hand turned to the worst. I'd been kidnapped and sold. Where was Chloe? Oh no, they took her too.

The plane rattled and I jumped back into the bed. Whoever had me had money, because the room was well decorated and furnished. I only hope that they don't kill me and drink my blood. I'll tell them I have a disease, maybe that'll work.

My breath speeds up and my vision starts to blur. Who the fuck kidnapped me?

Tears stream down my face as I hug myself. After another second of me crying goes by I hear the doorknob start to rattle. I won't go down without a fight. I leap up and grab the first hard thing I see, a remote.

Maybe if I hit them really hard on the head, I can knock them out and try to get help. The plane has to have a radio right?

Without thinking, the door opens up and I lunge at the person, bringing the remote with me. I swing the remote around, hoping to do some kind of damage.

"What the fuck, did you just hit me with a remote?"

No. No. I know that voice.

——
Filler chapter, sorry it was so short but I'm so tired!

Whoever reads this, thank you for giving this book a chance.