2

"And look what the cat dragged in"

"Oh ha ha so hilarious"

I roll my eyes as Anna pulls me into a hug.

Anna has always been a close friend since we were kids but apart of me wishes it was my parents.

Though with all the lectures I'd get I'm glad it's my best friend instead.

"So what the fuck got your ass in prison this time?"

"Honestly I just want to forget about it and go home"

"Alright but warning you your parents are on one and your brothers team parents"

"What's new"

She laughs as we get into her car.

Sometimes I forget her fathers a police officer.

I mean honestly the way she acts you wouldn't think it.

"Hey I need to make a pit stop before we head home" I smile

"Ok who we killing and do we need a shovel for it?"

"Ok one no killing the police are already on my ass I don't another excuse, two I just need a word with someone"

"A word is never a word with you"

"It's Sapphire"

"Ok"

She makes a sharp turn speeding up a little until we reach the building.

We get out the car and head inside going behind the desk of the laundrette.

Anna closes the door behind us as we make our way down the stairs.

"Hello dearest sister long time no see" Sapphire smiles

"You finally got this place running then" I smile back pulling her into a hug

"Well never underestimate me little one"

"Anyways what can I help you with?"

"He's back"

"You got to tucking kidding me"

"Nope two seconds in and it's well your my son fuck what you did to your sisters"

"I'll fucking kill him"

"Don't get mad over it"

"So why are you telling me this then"

"We know what he's like, we also know what our parents are like and I say it's their funeral"

"I'm not being in the same house as him"

"Well you don't have to worry cause I'm sure that boyfriend of yours practically moved you in anyway"

"I hate when you have a point. Anyways why was you in jail this time?"