9

He stops at a private booth at the back

We sat down as the others arrived thinking nothing of this.

"Alright you two drink up" Sapphire smiles downing her drink

Everyone's talking like normal and my mind is running a hundred miles.

I mean why would he drag me away is he jealous.

Though if I'm pushing his buttons then good, I want to see how far I can go before he gives in.

I mean that's the fun isn't it, push them until your the one being pinned to a bed.

I think I need mental help

I can already see that guy I was dancing with at the bar looking straight at us.

Apart of me wants to just walk over and get Vincent even more mad.

But at the same time apart of me really doesn't want to.

Problems of being a people pleaser

The music is blasting like it had been for hours and Izzy is back up on the dance floor evening it everything she has.

Sometimes when I see people dance I feel out of place.

Like I'm awkward towards people and can't make friends easy but at the same time I'm a party animal.

"Mila" Anna shouts

"Sorry what was that?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah fine"

I smile awkwardly as I feel everyone's eyes on me.

I can already tell Anna isn't buying it neither is Sapphire but they keep quiet.

"Wanna go dance"

As everyone agrees they go to the dance floor leaving me and Vincent alone once again.

There's so many people in general and where everyone else were you could barely see us.

I felt a pair of hands land onto my skin, in a swift motion I was on top of Vincent.

My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands held my waist.

"Can I help you?" I question slightly teasing