26

Trigger warning abuse

"Mila?" Izzy gently taps the door

It was wide open but she was still being careful with I appreciate.

"Are you ok, I mean you haven't really moved from bed since last night"

"Yeah I'm fine" I say

I wasn't really looking at her and I knew it was rude.

I was just laying on my side with my head on the pillow.

"Well I just wanted to check"

"I'll be out in a few" I reassure

I feel like she's smiling before she closes the door.

I just really didn't have the strength to get up and pretend I'm ok.

I have my phone blowing up because my parents found out about the wedding.

I knew I couldn't hide but the fear I have it's almost making me want to puke.

I know I'm probably overreacting and should just get on with it but I can't help it.

Sighing I finally get up slowly before I look at my phone.

I can already feel the sinking feeling in my stomach as my phone starts ringing.

I take a shaky breath before answering.

It's not like I will avoid this conversation.

"Hi" I shakily say through gritted teeth

"Oh so now you answer" father shouts through the phone

"I-"

"No you listen to me you had no right, No fucking right keeping us from that wedding." He expressed

"I thought you was a smart girl but for fuck sakes how fucking dumb do you have to be" he shouts

"She didn't want you there, and to be honest even if you knew you'd still bail cause hey our brother is way more important"

"Your brothers is going through a lot" he explained

"Of what women, the only thing he'd get through if he drugs her, terrified her or she's desperate"

I can feel the rage bubbling up inside me as the door knocks once again.

I put the phone on mute as my dearest father starts throwing any insults he can think of.

The door opens and Vincent is stood there.

"Come on you haven't eaten at all today" he demands

It's not he's fully demanding me but it's also not a friendly just telling you.

"I will in a few"

"Mila you haven't eaten come now or I'll drag you to the kitchen wether your kicking and screaming or not"