53

lee's POV

today has been a great day so far. yesterday wasn't too good, though. so i guess today has been so enjoyable to make up for the mess from last night.

oh, and i definitely like kit. a lot. it's become an issue. i don't want to ever be away from him. i don't want to talk to anybody except for him. almost as if my entire life is centered around him and what he feels.

that's why it's going to be so hard to leave.

in a few hours, i need to be at the airport, ready to leave this continent. ready to fly across the world and sing in front of millions.

"are you all packed?" joe asks.

everyone else is staying another night here. at the hotel, i mean. but i have to leave.

of course, i'm excited to go on tour but i'm not so excited to leave all of my friends here. i'll be all alone with my manager in a seven-hour-long flight to america.

"yeah." i say with a sigh. joe and i are the only two in the room, everyone else is waiting for us outside.

since it's my last day, everyone — mainly kizzy — insisted on making me leave early so we can all walk to the airport together. instead of taking a car. kizzy said it's to bond and make more memories.

joe smiles at me, sadly. he then holds his arms out, asking for a hug.

i smile back, slowly walking over to him before plopping my head on his chest. he grabs my arms and wraps them around his shoulders, making me hug him.

"i'm gonna miss you." i say, my voice muffled from his shirt.

"this time, don't bring back an asshole boyfriend and make me go out to lunch with him." joe tells me, referring to nolan.

"i won't."

"oh, right." he chuckles. "you already have a boyfriend here, don't you?"

"uh, i don't know what you're talking about." i say, stepping back and glaring at him. but i do know what he's talking about and he knows i do. he's talking about kit.

he raises a brow. "mhm, sure. you totally weren't flirting with kit all day and-"

"let's just go!" i interrupt, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

i grab joe's arm and pull him out of the hotel room and to the elevator at the end of the hall.

☆  ★  ☆