Chapter 2: Two Can Play at This Game

~'0'~

In this moment, Naruto wasn't sure what came over him. He felt a burst of lust, and didn't understand why. He had begun to play with Sasuke, moving his body around, letting him get an eye full.

Sasuke couldn't look away. He didn't even notice when the girls around him started arguing about who should get to sit next to him. Naruto had now moved his neck to the side, and lifted his chin, most likely in an effort to crack his neck. His head rolled in a counter-clockwise fashion.

Sasuke swallowed. He allowed his eyes to wonder on Naruto's neck. He noted how slightly tan his skin looked in the dark café lighting. The protrusion in Naruto's neck so prominent, and how when he gulped during this neck exercise, it slowly moved upward, and back down. Sasuke took a deep breath, and clenched his teeth. He wondered if Naruto was doing this on purpose.

Naruto then furrowed his eyebrows as a distinct crack was made. He sighed, and allowed his eyes to slowly open. He saw Sasuke's jaw flex. He knew that Sasuke was biting down on his teeth, causing his jawline to become more profound. Sasuke then adjusted himself in his seat, slightly spreading his legs just a tad more.

The woman that took Naruto's order had returned for the second time, with his ramen bowl. Naruto smiled, and thanked her. Naruto put his hands together, and silently thanked for the food. He took his chopsticks and dug in. He occasionally looked up to Sasuke, who never looked away.

Naruto took a big heaping of ramen and pushed it into his mouth. He allowed the noodles to gather in one cheek, and chewed carefully. The noodles were nice and hot, Naruto felt a bit better while eating. Sasuke watched, unfazed. He took into account every motion that Naruto made. Naruto had him right where he wanted him. He lifted his chin once again, and took a nice hard swallow.

Sasuke almost choked. His eyebrows furrowed harshly. It's as if Sasuke's entire body winced when Naruto swallowed. He exhaled sharply and tilted his head. He was loving this. He started shaking his leg, imagining such steamy things in his mind while watching Naruto eat. There was some unspoken thing. Naruto licked the broth off his finger, which forced Sasuke to withhold a grin.

"Sasukeeee! Why aren't you saying anything?" Sasuke heard one of the girls say. To this, Naruto stopped his excessive shifting in body language and focused on eating. Sasuke almost become angry. It was as if someone turned off the television while he was busy watching it. He glared at the woman who spoke and said two words, which shattered her world.

"Go away," He spat.

She almost cried on the spot. She retreated out of the café, and the rest of the girls went with her. Keep in mind, these girls didn't follow her to comfort her. They did so to make fun of her, and scold her for bothering Sasuke. Finally, Sasuke was alone. He looked back at Naruto, who didn't notice.

Naruto was in his own little world. He felt proud. He made Sasuke squirm, was feeling slightly better, and he even had a nice dinner. He continued to eat, and went to take a sip of his water. As the cup reached his mouth, he snuck a peek back at Sasuke. He now saw that Sasuke was alone, and squinted at him. He smiled, quite visibly may I add. Sasuke couldn't look away.

Naruto began to once again play with Sasuke's eyes. Adjusting his shirt, letting Sasuke see his collarbone. Sasuke's tongue felt out of place in his mouth. It kept twisting and moving, licking the inside of his cheek, his teeth sucking his lip in on occasion, his leg twitching. Sasuke never had anyone turn him on in such a way. He was careful to stay focused, never think about anything intimate. Regardless, it was as if Naruto was the switch itself.

Naruto's bowl was now empty. He rose his hand for the bartender to bring his check, and left cash from his froggy wallet. He got up from his chair, satisfied with a delightful evening, and exited the café.

Sasuke was pissed. How could he have been played with like that? Why did he let it happen? And on another note, what was Naruto doing? They've never had this exchange before. He tossed some money onto the table to pay for his drink and exited as well. He went outside and saw that Naruto had already disappeared. Sasuke then headed home.

~'0'~

Sasuke took out his keys and unlocked the door to his home, and walked inside. He had a small little room, almost the same size of Naruto's apartment. He had to keep moving since the girls kept finding where he lived. He also had to keep everything locked, so that they didn't try to steal his clothes. He went to his bed and fell onto his back. He stared at the ceiling, thinking of the events that unfolded at the café. He recalled everything. He couldn't get Naruto out of his head. He thought of how hot his breath got, how watching Naruto change positions made him so desperate. He could've watched him all night.

Sasuke grabbed a pillow from his side and shoved it between his legs, for reasons he refused to acknowledge. He felt his toes curl, and felt uncomfortable in his clothes. He closed his eyes and thought of a certain blond knucklehead. His tan body, his perfect collarbone. Sasuke's hand inched to the pillow below his waist. He didn't want to realize what he was doing. His hand gripped his pillow, pressing it down with different tensions. His mouth unhinged, his breath was hot again. He breathed in loud through his nose, and fast out his mouth.

Finally, he broke from his fever and kicked the pillow away. What was wrong with him? Why did he like this? He rubbed his face with his hands. He got up to grab a book, since he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep just yet.

Just then, his walkie-talkie went off. These were radios that each ninja was given recently, each ninja had their own frequency, so that they could be contacted when needed. Sasuke's frequency often went off from Sakura, and some other girls, so he usually turned it on low volume. He seemed to have forgotten after the last transmission he got from Tsunadae. He approached his walkie-talkie to turn it off, but froze when he heard a voice.

"Sasuke?"

He knew that voice.

"Please." Naruto pleaded over the radio. Sasuke heard a thud, and then silence.

"Naruto? What do you want?" Sasuke asked. Minutes went by, no response. He grabbed his keys, and ran to Naruto's apartment.

End Chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whoaaaa! things are getting interesting 0.0

a total of 1145 words for you lovely shippers

<3 sugarski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~