Chapter 14: An Unorthodoxed Appetite 

~'0'~
Naruto and Sasuke headed back into the apartment. As Sasuke closed the door behind them, he felt a chill. The room had gotten so much colder while they were gone. He turned and found Naruto shivering so hard, his towel was coming loose. Sasuke quickly lit the fire place again and searched for clothes for him. He found some underwear for Naruto, but the shirts, jackets, sleep wear...they were all freezing cold, he knew he had to give him his shirt. He pulled it off of himself and helped Naruto put it on. He tossed the underwear to him and began quickly putting the futon together.
Naruto had now put his underwear on, and had the shirt Sasuke was wearing. As Sasuke finished putting the bed together, Naruto quickly sat himself on it.
"Is it warm?" Sasuke asked. Naruto felt...strange. His eyelids felt heavy, and had this tingly feeling in his stomach.. what was that?..
"Y-yeah.." Naruto muttered. He kept gazing at Sasuke's waist. His ears fumed, and he started feelings sudden bursts of warmth..? Sasuke's eyebrow raised.
"What's wrong?" He asked, confused, and flustered. Naruto narrowed his eyesight to Sasuke's pants.
"Take them off," He said, with low volume. Sasuke almost choked on his breath. His hand raised to his face and pinched the bridge of his nose. He grit his teeth, and exhaled, long and hard. Naruto's eyes seemed different now. They seemed demanding, lustful... Sasuke felt uneasy.
His hand slowly glided down his body, to his waist. He looked down and unbuttoned the front of his pants, and the hem of his boxers were now visible. As he tried to pull them down, a hand outstretched to his hip. His body stopped all movement, as Naruto placed his hand on Sasuke's skin, and placed himself on his knees in front of him.
Naruto put both his hands up onto Sasuke's waist, and rubbed his hips. Then, Naruto's head leaned forward. Suddenly, Naruto was looking up at Sasuke, full eye contact.
The boys now positioned with Sasuke standing with no shirt, and unbuttoned pants, and Naruto on his knees, directly in front of Sasuke, and his hands grasping at Sasuke's waist.
"Naruto.. what are you.." Sasuke whispered. Naruto rubbed Sasuke's body.
"I want to.." Naruto whispered, as he visibly shuddered. Sasuke was utterly confused. Naruto's acting so different.. this isn't normal..
".. what do you want? Tell me what you need." Sasuke asked. Naruto tilted his head to the side and grasped at the hem of Sasuke's pants. He slowly moved the sides down, so that his hips were out, but the pants still hung onto the bottom of the boxers Sasuke wore. Naruto gazed at the sensitive area hiding in Sauske's underwear.
"..t-..taste.." Naruto stated.
The speed of Sasuke's breathing increased rapidly. His heart was pounding so hard, he felt it in his face, in his throat. Naruto's fingers creeped over the hem of Sasuke's underwear, as he closed his eyes and slowly placed his mouth on the cloth. The thinnest barrier stopping his lips from connecting to Sasuke's throbbing muscle beneath. Sasuke groaned from this contact alone, and hummed at the feelings of warmth from Naruto's breath. Sasuke didn't know what to do. Physically, or mentally. His hands were shaking, as they hovered around Naruto's head, hesitating.
Without even opening his eyes, Naruto softly licked at the fabric there, even softly suckling at the damp spot made from Sasuke's member itself. Sasuke couldn't take it anymore. He was just beating around the bush at this point, right? There's no way he's just going to blue ball him for this long...right? Sasuke felt so desperate. He threw logic out the window and acted purely on selfishness.
Sasuke quickly grabbed Naruto by the base of his neck with one hand, and pulled down the front of his boxers with the other. He used the last bit of confidence he had in him before he was consumed by nervousness, and said:
"If you want it, here."
Naruto stared at it. This object in front of him, attached to the boy he's come to know, understand, admire... crave.. He knew what he wanted. His hand gripped Sasuke's length and massaged it. Sasuke sighed, watching Naruto touch him. Before Sasuke could comprehend what he was seeing, Naruto's mouth opened, and took it inside.
Sasuke felt his entire body heave. His shoulders twitched uncontrollably, and his abdomen arched forward. His voice quivered, softly chanting Naruto's name. He never looked away. Naruto now had Sasuke's shaft inside his mouth, his tongue caressing its underside. Sasuke's thighs shivered, and he took both hands and placed them on Naruto's face. His thumbs placed each on Naruto's cheeks, just under his eyes.
Sasuke had no idea where this was going. He didn't know how this was done, he'd never done this with anyone. As he wondered what to do next, Naruto was one step ahead. Naruto held Sasuke's length firm, and began stroking him. He rhythmically moved his mouth and hand at the same time, such that they moved in harmony. He started slow, allowing himself to enjoy Sasuke's taste. Sasuke's hands shook, and one gripped the back of Naruto's head, pulling at his hair.
By this point, Sasuke was looking up at the ceiling, softly groaning from this action Naruto preformed on him. He lowered his gaze, and found Naruto in a state he'd never have imagined.
Naruto had a look of pure lust and obsession. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head, both hands now grasping at Sasuke, one on his member, the other clutching around his leg. Naruto seemed to find himself moving his lips so that they were between his teeth and Sasuke's shaft. Sasuke was speechless. He choked out words to try to understand why Naruto was doing this.
"Naruto..what are you doing..why.." He stuttered. Naruto responded by sticking his tongue out, and still taking all of Sasuke into his mouth. It was then that Sasuke realized Naruto wasn't in his right mind. This wasn't right, Naruto isn't himself.
Naruto pumped harder.
Although... this felt amazing.. Sasuke didn't want him to stop. He felt a pang of heat rise from his feet, and up his legs. He knew what was about to happen. He tried to pull Naruto away, trying to spare him from choking on Sauske's fluid. Naruto wasn't budging. He wanted to taste him, and he wasn't stopping until he got what he wanted. Sasuke gave up, and just clutched Naruto's head on himself.
His member expelled his white essence into Naruto's mouth. Sasuke sighed aloud, as Naruto sat still. Sasuke felt amazing. His climax was euphoric. He then looked down to Naruto and found that he hadn't moved. While now he no longer had Sasuke's length in his mouth, he still stared at it. Sasuke felt embarrassed, at his groin's now soft state. He also noticed smudges of his juices around Naruto's mouth. He looked around for something to wipe it with, until he became startled.
Naruto licked at the drips that stayed on Sasuke's member, his hands rubbing Sasuke's thighs.
"Agh-! Naruto, stop! It's sensitive." He stepped backward away from Naruto and grabbed a random article of clothing from the floor. He wiped himself, and put his pants and boxers back on correctly. Sasuke looked to Naruto as he drowsily laid down, and fell asleep almost instantly. Sasuke's stomach dropped. He knew Naruto probably wouldn't even remember this. He felt wrong. Like he was using Naruto for his body. His eyes watered as he shuffled back to the futon. Naruto had started shivering again, and Sasuke covered him with the blanket. He wiped Naruto's mouth with the same cloth he had before, and then tossed it aside. He laid by Naruto, as a tear fell from his face, and wondered.
"What will we be when you get better..?"

End of Chapter 14.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Enter squealing noises here ] LMAO
anywayyyy, 1300 words y'all ;)
I LOVE SPICY SCENES
hope you enjoyed heheheeh
<3 sugarski
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~