Chapter 3: Special Medicine

~'0'~

Naruto had left the café with a sheepish smile. He felt so confident. He saw Sasuke's face and felt such pride. He did that. He made Sasuke look so foolish, caused him to snap at one of his little groupies, and left him high and dry, wanting more. Naruto almost skipped home, until he was reminded of his current condition. 

Everything came rushing back. His dull ache, the cold, the discomfort. His throat became so scratchy, he felt pain with every breath. He scooted along the street until he came to his apartment building. He felt like he was walking for hours, his concept of time was destroyed. He was miserable. He could barely make it up the stairs. He entered his apartment. And stood still. His body became weak, he couldn't stand anymore. 

His knee fell to the floor. He suddenly felt as if he was wearing ice on his skin. He ripped his shirt off of him. Using the last of his strength, he shoved his pants off and tossed them onto his bed. He shivered with every painful breath. He then couldn't hold himself up anymore. He began to fall, hitting his table in the process. Something fell off of it, he couldn't move. 

After a few moments, he turned his head to see his walkie-talkie was what fell from his table. He never got contacted, so he never really used it. He did, however, remember Sasuke's frequency number from the last mission his squad had. It took him time to turn the dial to his channel, and his self-respect screamed for him to put the radio down. 

But he knew he needed help. 

He pressed the talk button and whispered, "Sasuke?" He prayed that he would be heard. He needed help. He was so scared. His feet were going numb. His body didn't stop shaking. He tried to climb upward, using his table for leverage. He didn't care at this point. He'd beg if he had to. Is that what Sasuke wants? Whatever, he'll do it. He needs it.

"Please," He gasped. He just needed.. 

His arm gave out. He fell to the floor, smacking his head just hard enough to bleed. He dropped the radio from his hand, and could no longer reach it. He laid, still. He heard a response.

"Naruto? What do you want?" He knew it was him. He tried to reach for the radio, but his body didn't move. He was shuddering, frozen in place. He laid there. Naruto had no hope that anyone would come to save him. He felt alone. He wished he was different. He wished he had a family like everyone else. He expected to die on his floor. He thought that he'd freeze to death, from an unknown sickness or source. He closed his eyes, too fatigued and weak to keep them open, awaiting his fate.

Instead, he heard footsteps. Footsteps that sounded frantic, rushed. He heard his door open suddenly, and close. He felt something touch him. This something was warm. He opened his eyes and clutched at whatever it was. He saw him.

Sasuke had burst into Naruto's apartment and was picking him up.

"Moron. What did you do? Why the hell are you bleeding?" Sasuke said, holding Naruto's head.

"I'm so cold," was all Naruto could say. Sasuke didn't ask any more questions. He looked around the room and saw a fireplace* on one wall. He pulled Naruto over to it and used his Fireball Jutsu to make it catch fire. There was already some wood, so he didn't need to do much else.

He then took off his own shirt, and put it on Naruto. This gave Naruto a temporary feeling of warmth, which quickly faded. Sasuke placed Naruto with his front facing the fire. He realized that Naruto couldn't sit up on his own, he sat behind him to give him something to lay back on. The fire crackled and popped as Naruto leaned back on Sasuke. Naruto was too weak to move his arms, so they fell limp beside him. Sasuke took the torn shirt from the floor and placed it on Naruto's head injury. After holding it for a while, it stopped bleeding. (I know that's not how head injuries work hush) 

Sasuke gazed at Naruto's arms. He slowly reached for them, using a special fire palm technique that wasn't too hot, but blissful. He lightly moved his hands up and down Naruto's arms. He noticed that Naruto responded, and how he started breathing more heavily when Sasuke did this. He rubbed circles into Naruto's palms, and made sure to touch every inch of his arms. 

On the spur of the moment, Naruto allowed his head to fall back onto Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke was now in the position to see Naruto's face. He had his eyebrows furrowed, innocently, and his mouth barely open. He looked vulnerable. Sasuke could hear him inhale and exhale, and with every breath, Naruto's back arched inward, then outward. 

This drove Sasuke crazy. He had to stop himself from doing anything other than warm him up. What made it even worse was when Naruto's head fell against Sasuke's neck, placing Sasuke's cheek against the top of Naruto's head. Sasuke let out a shaky breath. Naruto sat between Sasuke's legs, ironically the same place that Sasuke had set the pillow from before. 

With Naruto's back continuing the arch with each breath, Sasuke opened his legs just enough to allow more room. He had now stopped rubbing Naruto's arms, and had placed them back beside Naruto's side, convincing himself they were warmed up enough. He moved his hands to Naruto's waist, just above the line of his boxers. He ran his fingers along the hem, once again telling himself that he was only trying to warm Naruto up. 

The back arching continued, and Naruto had gotten close enough to Sasuke's waist that he was basically up against his groin. Naruto unknowingly began rubbing Sasuke there, causing him to grunt quietly. Sasuke then moved his feet so that his knees bent upward.

Sasuke's mind became so clouded. Does Naruto even know what's happening? Does he not feel what he's doing? 

Now, Sasuke's face became heating up, he began to mimic Naruto's movements, following the arching of the backs. At this point, Sasuke was just a tad more force shy of thrusting. But he didn't care. This was oddly gratifying. He couldn't stop.

"Sa..suke.." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke was the one frozen now. Had Naruto come to his senses? What was he going to say?

"What?" Sasuke coughed out. There was quiet.

"Turn..turn me.."

End of Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* I know Naruto probably never had a fireplace in his room, BUT, for the sake of the plot, I installed one myself ;]

So spicy XoX

total of 1127 words for ya !

<3 sugarski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~