Chapter 6: Guilty Pleasure

~'0'~

Sasuke couldn't sleep. His mind was overflowing with vulgar scenarios. He kept peering to his left. Naruto lay sleeping, on his back. He was completely bundled underneath the blanket. Sasuke listened to his breaths, just loud enough to distinguish.

The current scene included Sasuke and Naruto laying on a futon, near a burning fire. Naruto laid closer to the fire, cuddled under a blanket, with Sasuke planted on his right. Both of the boys laid on their backs. Naruto wore Sasuke's long sleeve, white, dress shirt, as well as a pair of boxers. Sasuke wore only blank pants, with grey boxer briefs beneath. Naruto's arms laid with his left on his stomach, and his right on his side, next to Sasuke.

Sasuke couldn't stop replaying the noises Naruto had made that night, especially the last one. Sasuke closed his eyes, and exhaled long and hard. He felt his pants tighten. A feeling of distraught, with a sprinkle of excitement, overcame him. He opened his eyes, searching for something. He reached behind his head, remembering that Naruto's torn shirt was still on the floor.

The shirt was orange and black, it had dried blood along the collar and one of the sleeves. He brought it up to his face, and sniffed it. He inhaled, and smelt Naruto's natural scent. It was a combination of  3-in-1 shampoo and maple cinnamon, for some reason. He came to admire that smell. Sasuke reluctantly dragged the shirt down his body, to his waist. He placed it in the same place as the pillow from before. He pressed down, and then released. Pressed, released, pressed, released, over and over. He looked to his left once again, seeing Naruto lay still, his chest rising and falling as the breath entered and exited his lungs. Sasuke moved his hand to Naruto's, enclosing their fingers between each other.

He gripped Naruto's hand tight, and looked back at the ceiling. He was too shy, too embarrassed, to look to Naruto as he did this. He began rubbing now, a bit of the blood from the shirt had now transferred to Sasuke's hand. He didn't care. The budge below his hips pleaded to be dealt with, for it had been left untreated all night.

Sasuke's shoulders began to heave, he grunted softly, squeezing Naruto's hand. He played the night's session on loop. How lewd it had gotten, even if the intention was to just warm up Naruto's body. The marks on Sasuke's back barely faded, and a now dried stripe of blood had traveled down his back.  He enjoyed that night; more than he should have. He recalled how Naruto's body felt against his own, how soft his hands were. He wondered how soft his hands may feel if they touched Sasuke in a certain place..

A disgustingly immoral idea came to Sasuke's mind.

He tossed the shirt away. His gut told him this was risky, but his lust overpowered his common sense. His right hand flew to his face, covering his eyes, shame hiding behind his palm. His left hand pulled Naruto's hand to his crotch. Sasuke's teeth began to chatter as he pressed Naruto's hand down on the lump in his pants.

Sasuke was overwhelmed with how exhilarating it felt. He felt his legs and ears heat up as he rubbed Naruto's hand on his groin. His head tilting back, a lustful, half-muted groan erupted out of his mouth.

"ughh..mm.." Sasuke bit his lip. He turned his head to the right, and moved his hand to cover his mouth. He muttered under his breath.

"Damn you, Naruto.. You and your stupid illness..", He rubbed harder. "It's like you infected me with something, too."

Sasuke opened Naruto's fingers, making his index finger and middle finger rub the circumference of the tip of his 'sensitive artifact', through his pants. Sasuke's tongue felt awkward in his mouth recurrently. It glided across his bottom row of teeth, slightly poking out between his lips. Sasuke moved his head back facing the ceiling, and spread the fingers of his free hand, sliding them through his hair. He looked at Naruto to his left, out of the corner of his eye.

His heart stopped. Naruto's head was now facing Sasuke.

Sasuke didn't move. Was Naruto awake? His face now turned from the fire, making it hard to see his eyes, Sasuke's eyes frantically examined his face. He deduced that Naruto just turned over in his sleep, and continued his motion.

The rubbing continued, Naruto's hand now completely clasping Sasuke's shaft. Sasuke's teeth gritted as he squeezed Naruto's hand, pumping himself faster. He closed his eyes, and dreamed.

Naruto was such an idiot, but he was a lovable idiot. He was the kind of person to stay loyal until the end, the kind of person to never give up, believe it.

Sasuke grinned. He never imagined he'd be in this moment for a while, even more surprising to be here with him of all people. Scenes of passion flooded his subconscious. He thought of all the positions they could try, the noises they'd both make together.

His hardened muscle pulsated at the possible symphony. To put it bluntly, Sasuke craved those noises again. He wanted Naruto to make them again. However, he didn't want anyone else to hear them. This was his personal source of indulgence. His own exclusive guilty pleasure. He tightened his grip on Naruto's hand, stroking himself harder.

Climax. Sasuke felt damp. He came down from his lust high and assessed the situation. He put Naruto's hand back to his side after wiping it off with the shirt from before, and cleaned himself.

Tears nearly broke the surface tension in his eyes. He would now have to live with this secret, that he defiled Naruto while he was under an illness. He was such an animal, disgusted with himself. He couldn't let anyone know that this happened. He tossed the shirt over Naruto and into the fireplace, watching as it burned away. He laid back down and closed his eyes, trying to forget this had ever occurred.

What Sasuke didn't know, however, was that if he allowed his endlessly dark eyes to focus on Naruto's face, he'd see two blue ones staring back at him. Illness did not have any hold over him in this moment.

Naruto was awake.

The.

Entire.

Time.

End of Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O!M!G!

so steamy!!

total of 1050 words darlin's ;]

dont forget to vote if you enjoyed! this will help me feel as if you truly liked it, and will cause more chapters to come out sooner!

comment your thoughts!! i'd love to know how you are all feeling/thinking as you read along.

thank you!

<3 sugarski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~