Chapter 10: Territory

~'0'~

Naruto and Sasuke walked together, once again, in silence. Sasuke felt unease in his stomach, nervous of what events could possibly play out this evening. He'd occasionally look to Naruto, not even to talk. Just to look at him. Sasuke came to admire walking beside Naruto, he felt calm, and it brought him a strange comfort. Sasuke scouted ahead, making sure no loud-mouthed children were ahead. A few people here and there waved to Sasuke. For Naruto's sake, he ignored them all. Before he knew it, they stopped at the entrance of the hot springs. The air reeked of salt, and Naruto took a deep breath. Sasuke stood next him, just allowing him the time to settle, and become comfortable. No rushing, no nagging, just giving Naruto the time he needed to build up courage to face the (probably disastrous) events that may follow.

"I'm okay" Naruto muttered. Sasuke hummed, and took the lead.

He led the way for Naruto inside, and entered the male wing of the springs. There was a decently sized room, with cubbies and benches, as well as shelves of towels. Sasuke and Naruto awkwardly shuffled to one corner of the room. There were a couple of other men changing, or sitting down, but they mostly ignored the two boys. Naruto slowly removed his shirt and shoved it into his own little compartment. Sasuke's eyes were on nothing but Naruto, as he slowly and shyly undressed. Naruto spotted the raven boy staring, and scoffed.

"Quit looking a-at me like that, perv" He spouted. Sasuke averted his gaze and removed his own shirt. He gracefully folded it, and placed it perfectly center in his own cubby. Naruto stared, dumbfounded. ''How could he make folding a shirt attractive??'', he thought to himself. He rolled his eyes, and went back to untying his pants. Sasuke had already undid his pants, shoved them off, and began folding them. Sasuke, now only in his boxer briefs, snuck a peak at Naruto as he took off his own pants.

Naruto finished untying his pants, and noticed Sasuke staring once again. The feeling Naruto had at the café came back, and he thought of a sneaky way to mess with him. He allowed the strings at his waist to slowly fall from his fingers, and he leaned forward in a way that dramatized his hips, poking out forward. He slowly tilted his head upward, and closed his eyes. His pants acted as if they were in slow motion, slowing falling down his body, getting stuck at his thighs, leading to Naruto making small movements to help them flawlessly float to the floor. He furrowed his eyebrows as they fell, and as soon as he knew they hit the floor, he opened his eyes and gazed to Sasuke.

Sasuke's face was beet red, noticeably so, that he covered his mouth with one hand. His eyes were wide as they traveled Naruto's body from a distance. He wanted to go over there. He knew there were witnesses around, he knew that. Ohhh- ho-hoo.. but if there wasn't, he'd be the one to take Naruto's underwear off for him. Lustfully. With his teeth.

Sasuke's eyes begged for more. Encore, they screamed. No one else saw this exchange, no one cared enough to notice. The unspoken, flirtatious, and highly inappropriate little game these two boys were playing were all their own. Sasuke and Naruto both discreetly removed their last article of clothing, and quickly grabbed towels to wrap themselves in. They silently proceeded through the door outside, to the water, and instantly heard the laughter booming from those already soaking in it.

"No way, man! When I tell you she was coming on to me, I say it with the bravado of a man who got what he wanted that night, if you know what I mean! Haha!" They heard some ninja shouting, laughing. They also spotted Kiba, Shikamaru, Shino, and some others on one end of the spring. Both of the boys quickly entered the springs, and tossed their towels aside for later use. They slowly swam their way over to the group, of course with distance between them.

Kiba smiled sweetly, as his revenge plan against the pair remained solid in his mind. Kiba was prepared to embarass Naruto and Sasuke more than either of them even thought. Kiba was excited, for he knew of the shitshow to come.

End of Chapter 10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACKKKK

sorry ive been dead for so long, had a LOT of bs to deal with in the real world yk

but! back to our silly little tale.

total of 761 words

please dont be afraid to comment or show your support if you enjoyed! it means so much, you have no idea :)))

<3 sugarski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~