"Notes" ⚠️(?)

When Oj awoke, he was surprised to find out he'd fallen asleep in the main room instead of his own room.
Last night was ... eventful, to say the least. He woke up feeling groggy and tired, like he'd never slept. Although, he did remember talking to Mephone before supposedly falling asleep. He was so tired- it was a bit difficult to remember, but he did remember, however, what Paper said.
'As friends,'
Those words were fresh in Oj's mind, and they still stung a little.
Then Oj slowly remembered the events after, and when he stormed up to his room during his own party, and when Paper sat outside his door and persuaded him to come back down and enjoy it. He also remembered after the party when most people were asleep, that he talked to Mephone. About Paper.
Usually, he wouldn't dare open up about something so embarrassing, and ESPECIALLY to Mephone, probably in the top five for 'worlds worst chatterboxes.' But something last night must've just given up, and shared anyway. Hopefully, Mephone wouldn't tell anyone. Oj was now remembering more, and he remembered that promise Mephone had made.
"It'll be like you never told me."
For some reason, Oj trusted this and opened up. He prayed that his secret was safe, and that no one else would know about his little drama session he had last night. He was unsure of what to do.

He was sitting up against a wall, covered in blankets, and the only other people there were Pickle and Trophy. Pickle was snoring soundly on the couch (which wasn't too out of the ordinary,) while Trophy stood in the kitchen. From where Oj was positioned, he could see both clearly. Trophy looked as though he were deep in thought, and didn't look as though he was paying attention to anything besides from.. whatever he was thinking about. Oj slowly lifted himself up from off of the floor, and the aching was only now hitting him. He made a mental note to never sleep sitting against a wall on the floor again.
He took the blankets, and began to fold them neatly, and then draped them over his shoulders. He was only now realising he got a lot more sleep than usual, which was a success, in itself. As he walked to the elevator, he scanned the room for any dirt, or garbage.
There was none- which was odd. Considering that anytime everybody had a party at the Hotel, the consequences of cleaning up in the morning was always drastic. Perhaps, Soap had woken up early and taken care of it? Even though Soap was usually the one to take care of the cleaning in the mornings, it was still rather early. For Soap, anyway. She never really gets up until like, 11 in the morning.
Soon, Oj was at the elevator and pressed the button for the sixth floor. One thing Oj disliked about Hotel management was the laundry.

————

Balloon wasn't one for parties- even ones like last night. He hadn't been to a party in a while- due to the fact most people at the Hotel didn't like him very much. It stung him a little, but he decided he'd have to live with it. Since his elimination from season two, though, most people at the Hotel had warmed up a little. Oj even let him stay. Sure, it could've been out of pity, but Balloon was grateful, nonetheless.
When he heard the show was on a hiatus (thanks to Mephone barging in last night an announcing so,) he had stuck around Suitcase. Suitcase was very sweet, Balloon felt he didn't deserve her kindness, but she gave it anyway. She was one of the only people that didn't remind him of the person he was in season one.
That's why before going to anyone else with this issue, he came to her.
Balloon had just really woken up, and was extremely tired. But came back to life immediately when he remembered it.

Recently, a few nights ago, he woke up to grab a midnight snack. He had slowly made his way to the agonising elevator and made his way down. When he got to the main room, he noticed a letter on the table. He got curious, and decided to check what it was. He didn't expect his own name to be written on it.
He quickly disregarded the 'midnight snack', and went back as fast as he could back to his room. And as soon as he was there, he jumped on the bed and tore open the envelope, to reveal a letter written directly to him.