"Drift in mood" ⚠️

The room was strange.
The sound of machines whirring and the noises of clicking and tapping could be heard from miles away,
it isn't a place Toilet really liked very much.
The walls were bland, and the only thing in the room was a chair opposite the one toilet was in.
He couldn't really move very much, the wire-y like equipment he was secured to the chair with was tight, and he wasn't going to get anywhere soon.
Especially since he didn't really have arms.

Soon, a door slid open, allowing light to enter the room.
The Corn man stood in the doorway, hands folded behind his back as he looked strict.
He strolled toward Toilet, adjusting his glasses as he sat.
He pulled out a clipboard with a few sheets of paper, and begun to skim through it as Toilet sat in silence. What did the corn man even want? Apparently the fighting with Mr. Phone on the show was just staged but... he seemed so angry when Toilet mentioned Adam. Toilet hadn't spoken to Adam in ages, and then Mr. Phone mentioned 'Cobs', and he accused Toilet of working for him?

If Toilet was right, 'Cobs' was the man sitting infront of him right now flipping through pages with a lot of writings on them. Toilet would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.
Mr. Phone was really angry last time Toilet saw him, and... pretty much fired him. Just because he mentioned Adam.
Mepad was there too, he was trying to tell Mr. Phone that he was wrong.
Toilet was really upset.
He left, like Mr. Phone had asked, but he got a weird feeling, like his gut feeling, telling to go back to Mr. Phone straight away, and so he went back.

He was going across a beach that was close to a forest, when he saw the back of what looked like a phone.
It had to of been Mr. Phone.
But then it turned around, and it seemed taller, and had a big red X on the screen. And it definitely didn't speak any sort of words. It just... made weird alarm noises and grabbed him.
Toilet thought it was Mr. Phone, so he politely asked to be put down. But then he stopped trying to live in denial, and tried to get away.
But then it went black. Just as he heard a woman's voice in the distance.

And then he woke up, tied down on this chair, in a white room with a wooden floor and odd glowy lines on the wall, with the chair infront of him.

The corn man, Cobs apparently, started speaking to him, and his voice sounded flat and stern.
"Do you know where he is?"
He unclipped a piece of paper from the clipboard and held it up.
It was a photograph of Mr. Phone.
Why was Cobs looking for him? Were they fighting with eachother? Was the corn man going to hurt him?

Mr. Phone was probably still upset with Toilet, he really always was, but Toilet didn't want him to get hurt.
Maybe he could be a good Co-Host right now, and be professional. Mepad was like that, and Mepad was smart.
"No." Toilet shook his head slowly, trying to remain as calm as possible. He was really scared right now, and was worried the Cobs man might hurt him, but he had to be tough.
Maybe it would make Mr. Mephone proud, if he ever got to see him again.
Toilet had to be the tough smart guy in this situation.
The Cobs man didn't seem too pleased with Toilet with the response he received.
He sighed, and slowly clipped the photo back down.
He coughed, and then sat up straighter than before. "If it's going to be like that..."
Cobs then stood up and quickly as he sat, and strolled toward the door stiffly. "Don't try anything. I will be back in a moment."
Toilet hoped maybe Mepad or Mr. Mephone would come soon.

———-

Mephone walked into the main room casually, and there were only a few there. Thankfully, all those present in the room were those who already knew of his presence at the Hotel, so no explaining had to be done, luckily.
Oj sat on a couch with Paper beside him, they were both leaning over the table infront of them, going through pages that were on the table, most likely sorting forms or other Hotel-stuff out.

Knife and Pickle sat on another couch, playing their video games. Seriously, how did they both have the energy for challenges everyday when they were in the competition, if this is what they did all night every night?