Welcome to the show.

To stand on a stage and speak freely.

To parade with the cascade of love and to feel ever so deeply, at complete peace mentally.

To wake up and sing like the birds do in the trees, they say God creates the birds and the bees but what about the things that make people worth having me, and the connection between the bear and the honey.

I'm just thinking... you can't share yourself with every turning leaf.

In this season they may be a blessing but in the next they can be the act of holding you back from the passing of your testing.

Everyone has a destiny. Forget all that manifesting, get down on your knees and pray and watch how quick things will fall into place by the Lords amazing grace.

I got a taste of where I feel is my place and I never left it. Clearing off my plate from the things that made my mind hectic and I now appear to be iridescence. No matter what angle you look at me from, I'll still glow like a shining rainbow.

Gods assigned me heavy protection, i'm guarded by an angel in every direction, following me and assisting me in my many lessons.

Life is all about your perception.

If you choose to be happy then you can't lose. Don't feel bad if you're surrounded by ducks but you're the goose.

Always chosen to get up and make things happen. Think of it as a talent instead of a challenge.

To stand on a stage and speak freely.

To release all your baggage and make beautiful product out of what some would see as damage.

Not on a stage but over the phone, not in person yet you still feel my soul.

So technically... ideally speaking.. it's my dreams already turned to reality.

Take a seat, stay a while, and enjoy the smoothness of my flow... welcome to the show.

- Donna