Long time, no see...

A weight lifted off my shoulders,
transferred to my heart, somehow making me a thousand times lighter...

Words picked from my scattered brain, put into piece by your words, gathering the remains of our connection and taking a turn, the both of us having lessons learned.

Thank you,
for having the courage to come back to me.

Thank you for showing me that others do posses a love for me that's past infinity...

Oh how I didn't want to leave.

Oh how I wish I could have basked in that feeling for only a few more minutes.

If you take nothing from me, remember that you are worth more than everything.

Could this rekindling be the ending?

Is this closure or a new beginning?

Either way, my care for you is never ending.

My handsome and inspiring Prince Charming...

Ours lives align so much,
still, I get butterflies at your touch.

Your personal connection with God grows my affection for all the times we spent and connected.

I've never met a man as genuine as you.

These covered feelings for you submerged and colored me colors of pink and red, allowing for me to realize our dealings really mean a lot to me, and how much I didn't want our conversation to end.

I didn't know how dark things were until your light once again shined over my life.

We've only been apart for a few hours and I miss your presence and the way your eyes wash over me like the rain patters with every thunder shower.

I am so proud of you.

In a world full of sounds,
your voice is the one that calms my heart and makes me smile.

As I've said, with one inch of faith, God will carry you the rest of the way.

I'd give you my heart today and know for sure tomorrow that it'd still be safe.

With and beside me,
you'll always have a place.

Thank you again,
for not giving into the idea of too late.

And yes It's been a Long time,
but I'm glad that we finally see everything through the eyes of you and me, connecting in a straight line full of truth and no lies.

Here's a chance that can be followed by one million more and my hand to grasp and grow with.

My shoulder to lie on and find comfort in.

Do what you need... be who you want to be.

Relax and allow me to cater to and appreciate your very being.

I know that God couldn't feel more proud upon seeing two of his most willing souls intertwining and being just as understanding as he.

Live your life,
but, please never forget me.

And if the days comes where we no longer communicate, I pray our feelings bring us back to yet again another reconnecting.

- Donna