He wasnt ready.

Oh has this boy hurt me. I never realized until the thought of him made my eyes teary.

It's just so hard to believe.

My Prince Charming up and left me like instead of me, he was the Cinderella. I suggest you grab an umbrella when this topic comes out because I can't stop the tears from falling down.

Like lighting in a storm he struck my heart, cracking it and overtime breaking me. Why is this apart of the story? I expect a happily ever after ending and a dozen roses to be placed at my feet.

This is not what I thought things would be.

Yea he was something.. but he didn't see the real me. How out of the ordinary I can be. The art in my dreams, the strong and passionate love within me.

I was only just getting started, but I guess he had other plans for the ending. Ending things sooner than my mind could even think.

It's fine if you no longer have an interest in me, and it's completely fine if we don't get to spend this Valentine's Day together, holding hands and being all jolly.

It doesn't mean anything to me.

It's fine if my heart doesn't want to forget the good times and favor them over the bold face lies you told.

It's okay if you don't want to see me anymore.

That's all you had to say.. instead of sitting there in my face, allowing me to fall for you and share with you what's most important to me, devoting time out of my too busy days to spend and even sin for you to just throw it all away.

It is not ok and still to this day, my heart continues to break from you using me as your prey.

Oh how you hurt me.

I wish you would have let me show you all parts of me. I'f only you had talked to me... this didn't even have to be a romantic thing.

Badly enough, you still hold a piece of me. You'll always have a friend in me.

That's just the way I deal with things. I forgive but never forget.. you said you wouldn't make me relive those things I said hurt me, you comforted me and allowed me to unclench my fist.

You son of a B—

- Donna