Chapter 5: The State Of Mind

A/N: Sa pagsusulat, bawat saloobin at komento ay parang liwanag sa madilim na landas ng isang manunulat. Nagbibigay-init sa kanyang kaisipan at patnubay sa galaw ng kanyang pluma. Ang inyong mga salita ay hindi lamang mga tinig sa katahimikan kundi mga maliwanag na bituin na naglalakbay sa landas ng manunulat, nagtutulak sa kanya na tahakin ang kahabaan ng imahinasyon. Sa bawat komento, isang bagong himig ng inspirasyon at pampatibay-loob ang nabubuo sa puso ng manunulat, nagbibigay-buhay sa kanyang likha. Kaya't huwag kalimutang mag-iwan ng inyong komento sa bawat akda. Bilyong salamat!

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

"When something unpleasant ensues, you have three options: you can either let it stifle you, let it eradicate you, or let it strengthen you."

CHAPTER 5: THE STATE OF MIND

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

On a new day, the mind must also be cleansed and renewed.

I shouldn't be forlorn just because of what Hiyaschi stated.

Besides, Hindi ko naman kagustuhan ang pumasok sa crime scene.

If Asahina hadn't forced me to enter the crime scene and I hadn't worried about where her conversation with Macraine would end up, I wouldn't have entered the crime scene.

And I never said I was good, nor did I dream of becoming a police officer or a Detective.

So I had nothing to prove to Hiyaschi and questioned my worth because of his words.

I will forget everything he said, and when our paths meet again, I will just think that he is ice that will soon liquefy and evaporate from my sight.

"You know, at a crime scene, you can be analogized as objects scattered on the floor that are useless and only complicate solving the case."