Chapter 7: A Paternal Affection

"For a loving father, there is nothing more important than his child."

CHAPTER 7: A PATERNAL AFFECTION

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

"Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders." I cast an eye over the title of the book Macraine was holding.

"Mahilig ka pa lang magbasa ng mga ganyang libro?" I questioned him, but he disregarded me.

I sat in the empty seat next to him.

"You are gorgeous when your face is serious, but you are even more gorgeous when you smile," I said, beaming at him. It's like I'm wooing a sulking friend.

He turned his back on me, and just proceeded to turn the pages of the book he was holding and feigned to read.

His reaction made me smile.

He is rich in facial expression.

"You are afraid of ghosts," I whispered to him.

He paused for a beat and then ricocheted at me.

"I'm not horrified of ghouls. I just don't like people who believe in ghouls and speak poppycock." He said with a snort and then turned back to the book he was holding.

I looked at him smiling, waiting for him to admit that he is truly afraid of ghosts.

He gave me a sideways glance.

"Don't give me that look," he said.

I giggled softly.

"You are afraid of ghosts," pang-aasar at pabulong na pagkakasabi ko pa sa kanya.

"I'm not," he expressed in a low voice.

"Sir Steinbeck told us to take care of the new transferees. I didn't expect it to be the two of you, I only found out after Sir sent me the new list of students," Asahina suddenly said as she put her ebony bag on the last seat in the first column.

The classroom divides into five columns of pairs. Macraine and I were in the third column, second to last pairs.

"Sir Steinbeck?" I asked her in awe.

Asahina drew near us. "He is our advisor," she answered.

Tatlo pa lamang kaming nasa loob ng classroom.