Chapter 10: Strengths And Weaknesses

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

"When an individual is endowed with strength, it should be utilized to help the weak rather than using it against them."

CHAPTER 10: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

As our Physical Education class came to an end, Macraine and I made our way to the hallway, eager to grab a sip of water from the dispenser. The hallway was relatively quiet, with only a few students lingering around. The water dispenser, stationed at the corner, looked inviting and refreshing, with its cool water glistening through the clear plastic container. As we approached, we could hear the soft hum of the dispenser, and the sound of water trickling down the spout. We eagerly filled our tumblers and savored the refreshing taste, which felt like a much-needed respite after a strenuous workout.

"It seems that you are quite skilled with a bow and arrow, hitting the Bullseye on your first attempt. Your statement about your lack of experience with it seems to contradict your impressive display of accuracy. Can you please clarify this apparent discrepancy?" Nakangiting wika ni Macraine pagkatapos mapunan ang kanyang kauhawan.

Sa totoo lang, hindi ko rin inaasahan na matatamaan ko ang Bullseye sa first attempt. Nagulat rin ako sa naging resulta, at maging ang aming Physical Education Instructor at ang ilan sa aming mga kaklase ay hindi rin lubos na makapaniwala. I was aware of my lack of experience in Archery, so the outcome made me feel ecstatic every time I look back on it. The way I held the bow, the position of my feet, the direction of the wind, and the angle of the sun were all factors that came together perfectly to produce the desired result.

Perhaps, Hiyaschi's instruction was the reason for my success, or possibly it was my fear of being humiliated and criticized by him once more. Either way, his guidance was effective and crystal clear.

"Ikaw rin naman. Ang galing ng ginawa mo kanina." papuri ko rin sa kanya."Even though you missed the Bullseye on the first shot, you nailed it on the second attempt. And let's also thank Hiyaschi and Asahina for their efficacious and excellent teaching. Their knowledge of Archery has been of great help to us. Because of them, we dodged punishment at hindi rin natin sila nadamay." Natutuwang sabi ko rin kay Macraine.

Macraine and I were about to leave when a group of men materialized before us, seemingly out of thin air, impeding our path. Their unexpected appearance took us by surprise, leaving us disoriented and unsure of how to react. The men's demeanor appeared aggressive and confrontational, causing us to feel uneasy and apprehensive.

"Totoo pala ang bali-balita na may magandang salta dito sa Hawthorne," biglang sabi ng matangkad na lalaki. Additionally, he wears a black and white giraffe print button-up shirt, black pleather pants, and black heeled ankle boots.