Chapter 8: The Immutable Truth

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

" People respond to things they are only prepared to believe, and the only thing that will prepare them to believe is their own experience."

CHAPTER 8: THE IMMUTABLE TRUTH

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

As time goes by, I can sense my heart hitting fast. I can't help but get nervous every time I remember that Hiyaschi and I will cross paths later.

I don't want to see him.

Not today.

I'm sure that when our paths cross later, what he said yesterday will slam me again.

But here it is, A tall man embellished out in a milk-coloured windbreaker paired with navy blue pants, modelling his wet blonde hair, revealing his chasm, piercing eyes, and exuding his formidable presence.

My gaze couldn't evade his acuminous sight.

"Siya ang sinasabi ko kanina, siya si Nijiro Hiyaschi. He is the man that Rei Urumi Misaki is obsessed with." Pabulong na sabi ni Majestic nang bumaling sa amin.

Nakaupo na nga pala siya sa bakanteng upuan na nasa unahan ni Macraine. Nakipagpalit siya ng upuan sa isa naming kaklase.

"His excellence is well-known within the Hawthorne community, having achieved the top rank in the school from primary level up to the current academic standing. His position remains unrivaled, as no other student has managed to surpass him. Furthermore, his popularity extends beyond our school grounds, particularly at Cambridge International School, where his rival, Nick Raitan Natsukashii, studies," she continued.

However, I was unable to register Majestic's words as my focus was entirely drawn towards Hiyaschi, who appeared to have a magnetic pull on me.