Chapter 14: The Cloak Of Deception PART II

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

"The ability to commit malevolent actions is not predicated on one's physical attributes; rather, it is contingent upon the intrinsic character concealed within their heart

"The ability to commit malevolent actions is not predicated on one's physical attributes; rather, it is contingent upon the intrinsic character concealed within their heart."

CHAPTER 14: THE CLOAK OF DECEPTION [PART II]

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

"Nasaan nga pala si Asahina? Bakit hindi niyo siya kasama?" Police Officer Easton inquired abruptly as he materialized beside me. His pleasant and amiable demeanor has remained unaltered since our previous meeting.

"There was an unexpected incident that occurred while they were en route. A vehicle collided with the tunnel, prompting their immediate response. Asahina mentioned the possibility of their arrival being delayed or even their inability to come here." I have submitted a courteous reply to Officer Easton.

Asahina phoned Hiyaschi earlier while we were still in the car, notifying him of a car collision in the tunnel, which may result in their delayed arrival or inability to join us. I overheard this information as Hiyaschi activated the speaker function on his mobile device. It is possible that he intentionally utilized this feature in order to avoid the need to reiterate Asahina's message.