THE FIRST

Rachel was 22 years old and a grown up, she knew what they said was an exaggeration. She did not commit any crime that she'll have to run from the police. But why does her brain tell her to run away, far from the city and far from the crime scene?

He followed her and barged in her life like an uninvited guest. A guest that had no place in her life and that is why he was eventually kicked out.

Rachel

"I still have those dreams, the ones in which a creepy guy keeps stalking me" Reaching my locker, I said in an annoyed manner. "You call those dreams? Those are nightmares girl, Nightmares." The pretty brunette, Yoora, replied while I opened my locker.

"Another rose? I am so fed up with this." I ranted  pulling the rose out and dusting the few novels kept in my locker for entertainment when I was bored, but the roses were not the topic to be spoken about according to Yoora, "Leave the roses, what if your Nightmares are true?"

I was always the popular girl and everyone really liked me, I was very well experienced in rejecting boys. Lately, I had been having Nightmares of a guy in all black stalking me which genuinely had started to scare me, but I didn't show it.

It was the first day of my college 2nd year, but I started getting proposals from ninth grade so that also wasn't a problem. I was the kind of girl who changed crushes every week, there was no guy who took my attention for a long time in particular.

"What is this?"

I found a weird letter in her pocket

A very odd envelope kind of stuff, which was actually a single piece of paper which won't open

A very odd envelope kind of stuff, which was actually a single piece of paper which won't open. I saw it was a letter when turned around but every letter I ever got would be beautifully decorated trying its best to impress me, but this one was a total rough one.

But apart from everything.

"How did this even go inside my pocket?" I thought to myself finding it weird for that letter to be in my pocket, it couldn't go inside there so easily, I didn't really want to care but was also confused....

"YOORA WAIT FOR ME!!" I got so busy looking at the letter that I didn't see Yoora going to the class, my natural red hair flew while I rushed behind her.

------------------

Min Hanna