NUMBER 2

Rachel

"C'mon, I know you know him, just tell me!!" I whined on a call with Yoora. "I seriously don't." Yoora replied but I didn't stop insisting. "If you don't know him then find out about him."

"Just find out in college tomorrow." Yoora replied to me, she said I was talking like a crazy woman.

"RACHEL!!COME FOR DINNER" Yoora heard my mom shouting from the call, and she said, "Go and have dinner first, we'll talk about that weird guy later." "Weird guy? You saw how handsome he was right?" I spoke disappointed with her best friend's behavior.

"I didn't see his face; I just saw his bac--" "RACHELLL!!! COME FAST!!" Yoora was interrupted through the call by my mother again. "Bye." Yoora said and hung up.

"Get some groceries from the nearby store please." My mom handed me a bag and a grocery list after finishing dinner, "Now?" I asked a little hesitant about going out at night because of my nightmares. "Why? Is something wrong?" Mom questioned me wondering why I was hesitant because until yesterday late-night walks were one of the things I appreciated.

"No--Nothing, I-I'll go." I spoke. "Is something wrong? Do you not feel well?" My mom sounded concerned. "No, Mom nothing is wrong, I'll go." I gripped on the bag and list and walked out of the house without saying or listening to another word.

I plucked earphones and turned-on music to avoid the feeling of someone following me which I always had.

But then I suddenly heard a camera click that made me turn around in a fast pace just to see a couple clicking pictures of each other, so I heaved a sigh of relief. "It's all fine Rachel." I comforted herself and continued walking towards the shop.

"Here Miss, that'll be 13 $ " The shopkeeper handed the bag full of groceries to me and I paid, took the bag and left.

I reached home safe and there was nothing abnormal on the way which helped me to walk on the empty streets a lot.

"What is this, Rachel? You left something in the bag, I didn't read it in case you don't want me to." My mom entered my room while I was about to sleep and gave me......

A Letter

"Leave it on my table, I'll see it later, but I didn't leave anything in the bag." I told mom without looking at what she bought and a while later I went to see what was on the table.

I looked at it..., A letter. "It--It looks the same..." I talked to myself as my hands started shaking, I got a strange feeling telling me not to read it, but I still picked up the letter from the table and turned it around.

 IN THE LETTER.

"Hey, looks like you don't want to find me now. Is that it? I am sad, I think you will roam around the college try to find me, but you don't care, I challenged you remember. Looks like you don't have the strength to accept a challenge. That's making me lose interest in you, but you're still so attractive, C'mon Rachel finds me! FIND OUT WHO AM I LOVE!!"

"He has so much audacity to say that I can't accept challenges." This letter was hurting my ego which I couldn't tolerate at all. I threw the letter on the table and rushed to my phone which was lying on the bed.

I dialed Yoora's number and called her. "What's wrong, it's time to sleep already." Yoora picked up the call and spoke. "I got another letter like that let me read it out to you." I didn't let Yoora speak any further and narrated the whole thing to her.

 "Woah, woah, Boy's got audacity." Yoora said. "That's what!" I replied. "But wait, where did you get it, isn't this boy supposed to be from our college how will the letter reach your house."

"Huh?! I didn't--didn't think of that." I replied and tension covered my brain once again. "Where did you get it anyways?" Yoora asked. "I went to the grocery store; I got it the bag of groceries."

"I got Number 2." I told Kalamathi on a free period. "What number 2?"

"Letter number 2."

As I said those words, tension seemed to cover Kalamathi's face way more than mine when I found the letter, Kalamathi looked totally taken a back and nervous. "Another one?" She asked. "Yeah, did you get one too?" I asked looking at Kalamathi's face. "N-no, but can I see it?" She asked. "I threw it, didn't like what was written."

"Was something related to the last letter written in it?" Kalamathi questioned again. "Not really but the guy seemed upset that I didn't respond to his last letter." Kalamathi looked horrified for some reason as her face was going pale, I didn't understand what was wrong but decided not to ask as it could be something she didn't want to share.

                              -------------------
                            Min Hanna