IS IT THE SAME?

Rachel

I had no idea about what could be written on the letter, according to how it looked from outside I expected it to be a letter threatening me for something...

I joined school with you 3 years ago, I never know I would fall for you,I also never know I could be one of those guys that drool over you but now I know that it is possible, and I have a bigest crush on you, I don't have the strength to tell you my name, but I have a challenge, FIND OUT WHO I AM....

I found it weird but ignored it, I was about to throw a paper when the question came to my mind "How did it go inside my pocket?" It made me want to find out who did that, so I kept the letter back in my pocket and went to class while being followed by Yoora.

As soon as I entered my class, I found everyone talking with the teacher, it felt like a huge fuss happened, I went towards the teacher to see what had happened.

The exact same letter from outside, with a different name was kept on the teacher's desk.

"What's that mam?" I didn't waste a second to ask. "Someone gave Kalamathi a letter-- It says like he wants to be her friend, but the identity isn't revealed." I thought for a while and went to my seat. "Should I tell them that I got something like that too?"

"What's wrong my friend?" Yoora came and sat beside me, she could sense something wrong with me. "Kalamathi got a secret letter" Rachel replied. "What's a secret letter?" Yoora questioned.

"She got a letter from someone without a name or anything, she said the person wanted to be her friend."
"Really?! That sounds interesting, why are you so moody? It's such a fun mystery to solve." Yoora said but fell silent at my answer. "I got something similar, but the person was proposing not wanting to be my friend."

"Oh my! Can I see it?"

"Sure" I handed the letter to Yoora. She was pretty shocked to see such a weird letter for the first time. "They didn't waste paper I see, wrote everything in a single piece but, where did you find it? Your locker? It wasn't there this morning."

I turned totally towards Yoora "That's what's concerning me, I found it in my blazer pocket, how did it go there?"

"Students!! Go back to your places, The class has started." The teacher said forcing Yoora to stand and go to her place "Don't worry, we'll talk about it later !" Yoora said with a concerned smile and left towards her place.

--------------Min Hanna