WHO COULD IT BE?

Rachel

"Kalamathi!" I called her before she could leave the classroom. "Umm...Yeah?" Kalamathi answered hesitantly, Kalamathi was the most sensitive girl I knew and the way she was panicking because of someone wanting to be her friend might seem dumb but some people are like that.

She had been suspecting everyone since she got the letter. "Could you come here for a second?" "Umm...Yeah, What's the matter."

"Don't worry I wasn't the one who sent you the letter, I just wanted to see the letter if you could show it?" I assured her, she hesitantly thought for a while. "here." Kalamathi took the letter out of her pocket and gave it to me; I then took out my own letter from my pocket and started to match the two letters.

"Whose letter is that?" Kalamathi asked looking at two letters in my hand. "I got a similar one, but I see your one is pretty different, mine was like a love letter." I replied to her. "Can I read it?" Kalamathi asked me while reaching her hand out.

"Sure, here you go." I handed the letter to Kalamathi. "Where did you get it?" Kalamathi questioned again. "My blazer pocket." I replied in a lower voice. "I got it in my bag, weird right? How could they go there?" Kalamathi said. "It's definitely done by someone we know, or how could anyone reach till my pocket like this?" I said.

"Hey, Rachel how long are you going to sit here, next class will start." Suddenly Yoora came inside the class. "Coming Yoora, Bye Kalamathi!" I said trying to go back to my normally cheerful mood "Bye..." Kalamathi replied as I was already gone.

After college, I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling with the letter in my hand. "Who could it be?" The thought kept on bothering me, I knew I needed to find out.
"What if it's Yoora? Aishh, what am I thinking, why would she do it, if it was her then she would have told me till now, but who could be the mutual friend of me and Kalamathi? Cynthia? She could be, but she is silent and quiet most of the time... Aishh, why to even bother it's just a secret admirer not a big problem."

I decided not to think more about it and let the matter slide, but I was very sure that the letter Kalamathi got was from the same person as me.
"Maybe someone that likes me and wants to be friends with Kalamathi too."
Truly, it wasn't a big issue, getting a letter from someone is all right....

"Hey! Who is there." I pointed my nail filler behind me, it was the next day and I was going to college while taking a walk when I felt like someone was following me, I turned around with a nail filler in my hand but, there was no one, all empty road with light wind and leaves scattered around the area.
"Come out! I know there is someone!!" I kept insisting for a while and then came back to my senses.
"You are going crazy Rachel, back to earth. I must be imaging stuff, c'mon it's not a big deal" I turned around and left towards college.

Little did I know that Someone was still following me.

                              ----------------------
                                   Min Hanna