FOUND YOU

Rachel

"Rachel" The voice came out in a whisper. "RACHEL" the voice got louder, "RACHEL!" The voice got louder and louder; I looked everywhere trying to figure out who was calling me.

Standing in the middle of the street. Wherever I looked people were calling out my name, some in whispers and some were shouting, the voice started to echo second by second. I was going insane as my head started to ache.
"RACHELLLL!!!!!!!" I started sweating and felt myself going numb.

"RACHELL!! WAKE UP YOU'RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!!!" "RACHELLLLLL"

"HUH!" I woke up with a sudden jolt, I was shaking and sweating badly.
"Are you fine Rachel?" The boy who stood there asked while he handed me a glass of water.

"Yeah, just had a....weird dream." I looked at the boy after gulping down the whole glass of water at once.
"Jimmy!!! What are you doing here?!" I stood up from my bed and gave him a tight hug, almost chocking the poor guy.
"I was doubting that you were still alive, so I came to visit." The boy, probably Jimmy replied.

"And early in the morning?" "It's not early, I mean it's not even morning" Jimmy said.

"So, you're moving here permanently?" I questioned Jimmy and got the answer in the negative.
"He'll be staying with us until he finds himself an affordable apartment. Once he does, he'll move out. Till then the guest room is his." Mom replied and we had our lunch understanding that Jimmy will be moving in during the weekend and will stay for pretty long after that.

"I am leaving for Yoora's house, mom!" I shouted while putting on my shoes, since it was the weekend, we were planning a hang out and ended with the conclusion of a sleepover at Yoora's house.

"OK! Don't stay there for too long, Jimmy's here too!" "Yeah, yeah" I headed out after getting my backpack containing my pajamas and walked towards my motorbike. Yes, I had my own motorbike as I enjoyed bike rides a lot. I bought one as soon as I got my driving license at early 18.

I stopped my bike in front of a convenience store to get myself some snacks. After parking my bike, I walked towards the door but before entering I bumped into a boy and leaned backwards almost falling to the ground but, the boy pulled my wrist making my body crash into his as my hand made its way to his chest to keep some distance.

I looked up to see a not very familiar face. "It's y-you." Coming back to my senses I pulled back from the boy and bowed my head a little "Thanks." My face was all flushed red because of this small accident making the boy chuckle.

He had dark brown hair which were very similar to what I had seen my whole family have, His eyes were coffee colored making him more attractive and he was a tall and muscled boy who definitely had been working out.

"It's alright." he said and moved away from the door giving me some place to enter.

Mumbling a slight thanks, I made my way inside and got my snacks, as I was about to exit the store, I looked around with the hope to find the boy again and I did but this time he was arranging some things on the racks and that was when I realized that he worked here. I walked up to him and without being hesitant I spoke.

"Hey, May I know your name?" I said with a slight smile on my face, I was wearing a blue denim frock that reached my knees and had a black belt on the waist with my hair left open, I hope I looked quite cute or hot, the boy extended his hand out for a handshake.

 "I am Jackson, Nice to meet you."

                               ----------------
                               Min Hanna