Chocolate Thief

Attention, this story may contain +18 chapters and parts.

Note: If you don't have any respect for giving vote or commenting to this story, please don't read it.

Nunew's point of view:

I reached on the nightstand on the right of my bed and grabbed my water bottle.

I was watching videos on the internet while sipping the water in my mouth. My homepage was completely filled with videos of cats and snacks.

Slowly swallowing the water in my mouth as I watched the girl in the video stuff Oreo chocolate into her mouth.

Rolled my eyes.

Said quietly to myself, "Who watches these videos at this hour and tortures himself, the answer is clear though, the gifted Nunew does."

I pursed my lips and thought for a while.

There must have been some chocolate left in the fridge from yesterday. I put the phone aside and left my room. There was no sound at the home. When looked down the stairs, I could see the dim light of the kitchen that burns every night. We usually leave it open in case anyone comes down to get something. It had become a tradition.

I went down the stairs and headed for the kitchen, where the dim blue lighting was shining. I opened the fridge and started to look at the shelves, but there didn't seem to be anything in the name of chocolate in sight.

Usually put my own snacks somewhere in the first door of the two-door refrigerator, and my stepbrother Zee would usually put it on the other side as my complete opposite. 

Thinking that there is already chocolate on my side, I bent down and started to look at inside the fridge basket.

Luckily, there were always salty snacks. I blew loudly. "Not even a piece of candy?" in a low voice.

As I was about to close my side and leave the kitchen, I stopped for a while with the bright idea that came to my mind.

I should have looked on Zee's side too.

After all, he was my stepbrother and we lived in the same house. Plus, since we annoy each other at every opportunity, it wouldn't be a problem if I ate his chocolate.

Went back and opened the fridge's door, bent over to his side. I stood on the floor in a crawling position to look at the basket.

"Hmm, let's see what's in my dear brother's drawer..."

While I was looking at with a smile on my face, heard a voice behind me.

"What's in your dear brother's drawer?"

I was startled for a moment by the sound and turned back. My mouth was open as if I was going to say a word that would start with the letter 'o'. I didn't expect to see Zee in front of me as I thought everyone in the house was asleep.

He was even behind me.

He was looking at my face with his eyebrow raised, I tried to shake the shock off me, tried to smile.

"Well..."

The position I'm standing in right now was unethical. I stuck my head inside the fridge, almost like something from adult videos. Thinking about it, another detail came to my mind. I was wearing a sleeveless sweatshirt and shorts that were satin and white.