Not That Much

The place we came from was a small forest house we bought last year. Our parents bought this house to have a picnic on the weekends and to have breakfast on Sundays. We hadn't been able to come in yet as a few repairs inside had not been completed, so I had never seen the inside.

It looked so cute on the outside.
Zee and I both got out of the car at the same time and went to the front of the house. We went inside together, the feeling inside warmed me up.

Inside, there was a medium-sized fireplace, a very comfortable-looking armchair, and two armchairs that looked vintage in front of them.

On the other side is a small kitchen and a wooden staircase to the upper floor. We stood in the middle of the small hall while Zee studied my face.

"I wish you could get into the details here more, but I can't take it anymore..."

He scrambled words for a moment and approached me.

When I realized what he was going to do, I wrapped my arms around him and parted my lips. Zee caught them too and started kissing them.

He picked me up and pressed me against the wall as he kissed quickly, I moaned against his lips as my back hit the wall hard. Still kissing on the wall, he pulled me from where he was leaning against the wall, dropped me on the large armchair near us, and pulled back for a few seconds.

I took as many breaths as I could at the time and tried to save it for our other kisses. He reached over me again and his hands went to the jacket I was wearing, so I made a move to take off his jacket.

Our lips were still together when we were both left with our shirts, trying as hard as we could not to pull, but we looked into each other's eyes as we pulled back to breathe.

Seeing the brilliance in Zee's eyes, I almost passed out, his eyes were telling me that I belonged to him.

"Zee..." I gasped.

"P-please let's not waste any more time."

As I finished my sentence, I stood up and held him, Zee licked his lip at what I said, shaking his head. He took my hand and we almost ran up the wooden stairs, not one by one, but as fast as possible and without wasting time...

He turned on the lights of the upper floor and we went through the corridor that I couldn't see properly, to a room, and when the light turned on, I looked at Zee instead of looking around.

I was still watching him when he had already started to unbutton his shirt, it was like a beautiful memory that I don't want to forget.

His gaze found me, taking off his own shirt and bringing his hands to mine. He finally threw off my shirt completely and grabbed me by the shoulders and laid me on the bed, I barely moaned as he pressed his body against mine, I got close to his lips, he suddenly stuck his tongue in my mouth and we started kissing hard.

He pulled his lips from mine and this time he kissed my chin, my neck, and then my tummy.

He took off my pants and underwear when he came down, I started to moan when he took me in his mouth, continued for a while and then he licked his finger then put inside me, I was out of breath, he brought his face to my face and started kissing my face with his finger still inside me.

My cheek, my chin, my forehead, my lip... He kissed everything of me...

And he took his finger out of me, this time I laid him on the bed and climbed on top of him, I took off the underwear and got closer to his thing and took it in my mouth and wet it, after doing it back and forth for a while, Zee pushed my head with his hand and went to the deepest point in my throat.

I felt it come in. Zee groaned loudly and pulled my head back with his hands, got up, kissed my lips, and laid me back on the bed.

"Nunew..." he said, both of us panting.

"Your beauty is taking me away..."

I felt that he got inside of me, and he buried his head in my neck, I ran my hands over his back.

I spoke as he slowly going in and out inside me.

"A-ah! Z-zee..." He lifted his head from my neck and looked into my face.

"Uhhm.. Faster.." I threw my head back and moaned more as he lifted his body a little and started to move his waist quickly.

"I-i mean...Not that much...!"

Zee grinned. He was so fast that I could explode.

"I know this is what you want, babe."

My eyes almost darkened, and I felt dizzy from the pleasure I was getting. He brought both of his hands to my face and whispered against my lips.

"Nu, I love you..."

I spoke as I ran my arms around his back.

"I love you, Zee..."