The Door Knocking

"I realized another time that I was jealous of you, do you remember the day you fell and broke your leg, when you called me that day, I went to the school locker to get your things."

"Did you see photos of Josh that day or in my notebook?"

He nodded his head as 'yes'. I was kinda shy because he saw and realized it when I was a little platonic... This was weird that right know we love each other...

Flashback

"Are you okay, Nunew? If you want to go to the university medical room..."

I didn't know what to do when my classmates gathered around me, but all I knew was that my leg was hurting so much, I had just fallen in the corridor that had just been deleted on my way to class, and I think I broke my leg.

I turned to my friend who was holding my arm, "I'm going, can you call Zee on my phone to get my stuff?"

The reason I make my friend to call Zee was because he should know it was something serious, otherwise he might think I was kidding him or something, we would tease each other every now and then. Not even occasionally, most of the time...

Seconds after the call, Zee came to us, was there fear in his eyes or was I seeing it wrong?

Zee is worrying for me,
Zee is afraid for me.

I thought it was impossible, but it was real...

I gave my key to him, asked him to put my class belongings in my locker, and with the help of my friends, I went to the medical room.

The doctor in the infirmary had wrapped a bandage around my leg and left me in the room to rest, while I was lying inside, Zee came in. After asking if I was okay, he wanted to stay with me for a while, he looked depressed, as if there was no trace of his talkative nature.

“Zee, something happened? You seem upset…”

He shook his head as 'no'. But I felt, he was bored with something.

Back to day

"When I saw those photos that day, I was totally blown away, and I realized at that moment that I was madly jealous of you."

I smiled shyly.

"Hmm is that so?" He rubbed his nose against mine.

"Yeah.."

At that time, we heard a knock on the door.

Who could have come?

As if my question had been answered, Fenhua's voice came from behind the door.

"Zee?"

We looked each other for a while to understand what is going on, but we couldn't know...

Zee got up and opened the door, and I followed behind.

"Dad? Welcome.." Zee said with a voice of tone that wants to ask.

"Hello guys.. NuNew, mom's waiting for you in the car and Zee, you stay here, we have something to talk about..."