Completely Wrong

"Are you sure? It might not sound like a logical move after it all happened."

He was feeding me the words I said below one by one.

"No way. Come on kiss me."

I closed my eyes and waited. Suddenly I felt a very light kiss on my lip and then the longer version on my chin. And when he pulled back, I opened my eyes.

"Oh, it was in the wrong place all of a sudden."

I laughed involuntarily as he smiled mischievously.

"Hmm, let me try again."

He started kissing again, this time but the kisses were short and he was doing it just to make me laugh.

"Wait, I'm getting tickled."

I said pulling myself back.

"Okay okay."

He said and he pulled back.

"That's right. You're sick of me and my touches. I forgot."

He averted his eyes.

"You went back yourself again Zee."

I said rolling my eyes.

"How is 'myself'?"

"Sometimes you're soft, you're fine, and sometimes you don't even look at me. Like downstairs. You acted so bad to me. It's like it was my fault that I fell. Now you're kissing where I fell. I don't understand..."

"Because I don't like it. You hurt yourself. Willingly or unwillingly. I just got angry for a moment."

I liked what he said, though. That he cares about me. It meant he was worried about me when something happened to me. Just because he didn't show it didn't mean it didn't happen. I didn't know what to say for a moment, but right now I had to do something to show him that I care too.

My eyes landed on his lips. I really wanted to kiss him. I placed my hand on her shoulders and pulled her up to me and brought my face closer to kiss his lips. This time, he didn't respond. I felt something break inside of me. My heart was beating so fast. I shouldn't care if he kissed me, because I was kissing him willingly. But I wanted him to want that too.

He wasn't kissing.

He wasn't kissing.

I thought there was no point in forcing it. If he didn't want to, I wouldn't kiss him either. My breath wasn't enough to kiss for that long, so I pulled back and while I was breathing, he suddenly pressed his lips to mine.

This time we both responded.

So this was considered our first kiss.

No matter how close we were before, he had never kissed me. I mean, from my lips. Now that I think about it, that seemed very strange. Since he didn't kiss, I didn't even try to kiss.

In our previous close encounters, only penetration had passed between us. Like in the kitchen. He used to kiss my body most of the time, but we had never kissed.

I didn't know what had changed in the two of us right now that we needed it.

Or what prompted us to put it into action?

What happened between us until now was just fun, would it mean something else after that?

On the one hand, I lost myself with his kiss, on the other hand, I was sinking to the bottom with these questions in my mind. Even though it was our first kiss, neither of us almost stopped to catch our breath. It was like we were two people who had waited too long and got together. As if the deeper we kissed each other, the harder it would be for us to part. It was like we were both fighting to stay in this moment forever. Even the fact that it was going to end after a while broke my heart.