Talking Tongues

When I looked at him, I missed him, even though he was next to me, my heart was fidgeting.

It was as if my heart could not stand still, it would come out from where it was.

We were tickling each other, he was saying something to me, I was telling him, everyone around us thought we didn't get along.

I thought so too at first.

But neither he nor I had any intention of hurting each other.

Now I understood, somehow we were both trying to stay in touch all the time.

All this time had passed, but now he and I were both revealing the truth.

There were no reservations between us, everything was turned upside down in an instant.

While this was a feeling that excited me in a good way, it also scared me. Because I never imagined any future with him.

A real future.

We're all together.

Always side by side.

He was looking at me with his eyebrows raised as I struggled with the waves inside me.

Now I had to say something.

Speak NuNew.

Talk.

Tell him.

Zee I...

But I couldn't speak. I just wanted to look at him. Let me see, see and see. Let's not talk, neither him nor me. Just keep our eyes on each other. So that he understands what I mean, what i want to tell.

I closed my eyes tightly and leaned close to his face and kissed his lips.

I pulled back and looked at him.

He looked at me as if he wanted to understand what I was doing.

I grabbed his face and kissed him again. It's like I want to know it's real, like I want to engrave it in my brain.

It's real, it's all real NuNew.

Zee's lips are real.

What he just said is true.

This time I didn't back down. He kissed me so hard that he wanted to punish me for not believing him, for not listening to what he was saying, for being silent in the face of what he was saying.

If that's my punishment, I can take it forever.

I was trying to keep up with his pace. His hands gripped my waist, but because we were in the car, he couldn't hold me as much as he wanted. With my hands closed around his neck, I imagined both of us watching from the outside with my closed eyes.

We were kissing our lips in such a way that it was as if someone would take one of us away, miss it, and be apart for a very long time.

Or on the contrary, we had just met each other as two people who had been separated for years.

No matter how much you eat, you eat that dessert you can't get enough of, spoon by spoon, but you still can't get enough.

Although we do not use our tongues to talk, just for kissing, like he and I were in a fast conversation at that moment. With each move he made, I was making another move, but all of them was always in harmony, in no way incompatible.

Finally, he pulled back and spoke.

"To the back seats..."

I interrupted. "Impossible."

He turned his head to the window and looked at the road. Lots of cars were passing by.

Shaking his head, he started the car and started driving in a rush.

"Zee, you took the wrong road. You can't go this way to our house."

"I know. I'll take you somewhere else."