Butterfly

While Zee was still going in and out inside of me, he slid his other hand through my sweatshirt and started touching my waist and back. I was holding back so that my voice wouldn't be heard, but the sound of our bodies hitting each other echoed all over the walls of the downstairs.

When I felt he start to speed up, I involuntarily took his hand over my mouth between my teeth, because it was becoming more and more impossible to keep quiet.

Zee suddenly pulled back when we heard a voice from downstairs. I pulled off my half-opened shorts and got up from the floor.

The sound was coming from the second floor. It was like the sound of a door opening and closing. When the upstairs' light turned on, I sat on the kitchen island bar chair and settled himself on the one across.

As somebody started to walk from the stairs, I quickly put the apple in Zee's mouth from the fruit bowl and took a bite from the other apple for myself.

At that moment, Zee's father Fenhua appeared at the end of the stairs. He looked towards us and smiled in surprise.

"You weren't in your rooms, but I never dreamed of finding you here in this position."

I thought, 'It is better than other positions.' I said to myself from inside. If Fenhua had seen us on the kitchen floor like that, maybe he would have had a heart attack.

"Nunew is following me as usual." said Zee.

I turned to face him.

"Are you sure? I was here before you.?"

Fenhua laughed as he approached us.

"When I saw you eating apples so quietly, I thought for a moment everything between you is okay, but I was wrong."

Zee laughed too and said,

"Do you think that's possible, Dad?"

I rolled my eyes and turned my whole body towards Fenhua,

"Nothing happened right? You'd normally be in your room at this hour."

I looked at Fenhua. He wasn't in his pajamas.

"No, there's no problem. Just an urgent call. The business lunch, which would normally be tomorrow evening, has been turned into breakfast. So we have to get on the plane now."

I put my apple in Zee's hand.

"Is my mother awake, then?"

Fenhua smiled.

"She was packing her bag."

I nodded and turned back to Zee. I smiled mischievously as I looked at the two apples in his hand.

"You can eat both now. You're not satisfied, I guess one was not enough for you."

His eyes widened slightly and I went up the stairs, keeping the rhythm of 'lay, lay, la, la' without waiting for him to say anything.

When I got to the door of my mother's room, I noticed that the door was open. As I slowly poked my head in, I saw my mother trying to put on her necklace in the mirror. She was wearing a suit that looked both formal and comfortable. She smiled when she saw me in the mirror.

"New, come here baby."

I smiled and approached her.

"I thought you were asleep. Were you downstairs?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I went down to eat something."

I thought to myself, 'but I almost wanted to eat something else'.

Unexpected//ZeeNunewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara