Kissing Scars

Note: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Without saying a word, he moved away from where he had approached me on the sofa and opened one of the cabinets in the kitchen and took out the small emergency box.

He didn't make eye contact with me on the way back to where I was.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said.

"Nunew, sit down. It's an area where it's hard for you to reach. I'll do it."

I sat in my old place without saying anything. He sat next to my leg and took out the necessary materials from the box. There was silence around.

"Look, I told you. If you were wearing long pajamas, it wouldn't hurt so much."

He spoke without taking his eyes off me.

"I guess you really liked those shorts. Here's yours."

He looked at me with what I said.

"Okay, come on, give them to me. Take them off right now."

It pisses me off that he's being serious all of a sudden.

"You're already taking it off me even if I don't want to."

I said, while looking away.

"But you wanted it too."

He was right because I really wanted to.

"I didn't want it, but I thought I wanted it."

He raised his eyebrows.

"How is that so?"

"At that moment, I thought I wanted it. But when I think about it now, it doesn't seem like a very logical move."

Hearing what I said, he turned his gaze back to my leg.

"Well..."

He stuck the tape on my leg while he was extending the end of his last word, and suddenly he rose between my legs and pulled himself above me.

"...if you really didn't want to. Don't you want it right now?"

I involuntarily held my breath.

His sudden movements were blowing my mind. I wondered if he was planning these things in seconds. I didn't know if everything was happening instantly.

He brought his lips close to my lips and made me feel his breath. His eyes were on my lips.

I was praying that his eyes would not find my eyes because every meeting of our eyes was tearing my heart apart. As if he had heard the prayers inside me, he came closer and locked his eyes with mine, I felt as I had left myself from the edge of a cliff. It was both a tickling feeling and frightening me.

On the one hand, I felt lighter, but also, I was completely filled. The courage in his gaze made me feel even more embarrassed and withdrawn. It was like, I had completely surrendered myself to him.

There was another side of me that was pulling me back, and it was pushing me in front of it.

I knew that Zee saw that side of me in the reflection of my eyes and knew that I wanted him.

What was the point of asking after seeing all this in my eyes?

He started kissing my lips without waiting any longer for what I would say.