Two - rewritten

Chapter 2 ; people are scary..

Keywords:
(n) - name
(n.n) - nickname

Cw: ooc (out of character)

-----------------

seconds had passed and the app he had been waiting to be in his phone finally got installed and he quickly tapped the said app.

once he clicked the app,he was met with a bright background with an image.under the image is where the text is located that says 'welcome to discord.'

(n) squinted his eyes a bit as he clicked 'register'.he did everything that the app wanted — email,password,user etc.

he decided to make the password the same as his other social media accounts since he knows he isn't going to remember the password.he somehow has a forgetful mind despite not being on his phone all the time.

the app finally let him in and he was met with nothing but a text saying 'add friends'.

(n) blinked once and then twice as he thought to himself. 'how do i even use this app..' he felt stupid for not knowing something that's probably basic in the internet.

but,since he doesn't know that much about the internet,he decided it's best to ask his friends for a bit of help.

and so,he opened whatsapp and tapped on his friend group chat that had over 99 messages.just what were they talking about?

dumbfucks without benefits 🆙🔥🔥

hu tao
do u think (n.n) would be alive and well while using discord

ajax.😐
i doubt so☹️

yun jin
come on,discord isn't that bad..

ajax.😐
it almost ruined my grade

xiao
he'll live,stop overreacting.

yun jin
yeah i agree
i know it ruined your grade but it's kinda your fault

ajax.😐
okay,yun jin.

you
sorry for disturbing but
how do i use discord?
i thought it would immediately put me in a server or something

ajax.😐
(n)........

(n) was pretty confused on why the other 3 suddenly stopped typing and went offline — it always had been like this whenever he said something,which he assumed was stupid.