Filler chapter - (n)'s birthday.

Filler chapter

H-hi guys,,,,,i totally didn't forgot to make a chapter abt (n)'s bday hahahaahh

This is like the day where (n) first meet his online friends!!

Also js to clear smthng up ; the only ship that i will include is cynari.I dont ship heizou with itto,childe or venti they js jokingly flirt with eachother,,yk what i mean 😁😁

This chapter will be really lazy bc i was sleepy lololol

Keyword:
(n) - name
(n.n) - nickname
—————————————————

Numero Uno Itto 💪💪
Bye guys i have school
@Hei Hei
Let's walk together hei 😳

Hei Hei
Ofc 💖💖

Teyvat's greatest Bard
Damn im jealous that u guys can walk together gether ☹️
I gotta attend my music class now bye guys.☹️☹️

(user)
Oh
Before you guys go,my brithday is tomorrow. :)

(n) stares blankly at his phone screen — realizing that the three if them is now offline.In an embarrassed state,(n) deleted the message,unaware that someone had already seen the message.

'I hope no one notices the message...' (n) thought as he closes his phone and charges it.

"I'll just draw something to clear my mind.." he muttered and stood up,grabbing his backpack to take his drawing tools.

—————————————————

Today is (n)'s special day because today is the day when he is born to this world.

He stared at himself in the mirror and thought to himself 'alright,remember to pretend you're shocked when they suddenly throw a party in the class..'

With those thoughts,he make sure to see if every school stuffs is in his backpack.After that,he went downstairs,hoping Xiao isn't waiting for too long.

(N) went downstairs to see that his dad is fast asleep,probably passed out from drinking too much alcohol.

(N) ignored his dad and the dreadful smell of the alcohol and walk out from his house.

"Hi,Xiao." Xiao hummed in response,no other words were uttered from him.

The walk to the school was quiet due to (n) thinking that Xiao would unusually became talkative because he'd always do that during (n)'s birthday and Xiao noticed that (n) would give a few glances at him from the past few minutes.