(HALF REWRITTEN)ten

Chapter 10 ; platonic or romantic?

Woah..THE tenth chapter 🙀
Ty to those who managed to read until here!!

Keywords:
(n) - name
(f.f) - favorite food
(f.d) - favorite drink

—————————————————

(N) stared at his phone screen,rereading back his interaction between him and scara yesterday.

He doesn't get why people in the server thinks scara is jealous — they barely know eachother even though they had already been friends for at least a month.Maybe there is some things he missed while he's at school.

So he decided to scroll back to see anything that's related to this whole stuffs.

He finally landed on a conversation that caught his attention.

Scara
Hey is (n) at school rn?

Nari 💚
It should be around 9am for him rn,so maybe yes

Scara
Oh

Hei Hei
Why do u care sm abt him

Scara
None of your business
Also, shouldn't you be at school rn?

He Hei
Itto got me into trouble so i use my 'Detention! (SCARY OBBY)' Skill to runaway from school 😜
So now im at  pamilymart with itto

Scara
What's the point of skipping school anywahs ☠️

Hei Hei
Dont run away from the main topic

Nari 💚
True,i'm actually interested to know your relationship between (n)

Scara
Ok what abt YOU tell me your relationship between cyno??

Nari 💚
We're dating

Scara
Oh
Wow
Damn

Hei Hei
L you js knew (who is cyno)

Nari 💚
Can you just tell if you have anything related with (n)?? It isn't really that hard is it?

Hei Hei
Or better yet
Do u have a crush on (n)?

Scara
Fine
Well,I actually think that I—

[Phone is shutting down...]

'Wait what..?!' The phone soon turns into pitch black — signalling the phone is out of battery.

(N) probably was unaware that his phone battery is low.Usually,he'd charge his phone when it's around 30.

Now,(n) couldn't help but became curious on what scara's answer is.There's no way that scara would like him,right?

(N) sighed heavily and decided to finally charge his phone.He could always read it when he have a free time unless he forgot about it or if scara delete the message.

(N) check the time and realized it's 2:23pm and he might be late on meeting up with Xiao — he obviously doesn't want Xiao to wait for him that long.

He got up from his sit and got ready to meet up with his friend.

—————————————————

At the cafe !

Xiao impatiently waits for (n) to arrive while shaking his right leg.

"Dammit,did he forget..." He muttered under his breath and look around the café which located just near their school.

Just as he said those words,(n) called out for Xiao and walked to him."Sorry that I'm late.." he apologized and took a seat in front of Xiao.

"No worries,let's order our foods now." He spoke and waits for any waiter to come by.As one of the waiter stops by and took their order.

(N) ordered (f.f) and (f.d) while Xiao ordered Almond tofu,a food he had always liked since his childhood.

"Oh,you still like that?" (N) pointed out and let out a giggle.

"Of course,you were the one that introduce me to almond tofu after all.." he said with an unnoticeable blush as (n) smiled softly at him.

"Awh, that's sweet!" (N) smiled to him as Xiao's face reddened,noticing that his face got hotter by each second,he immediately shook it off.

After that words left (n)'s mouth,the atmosphere got quiet but comforting,i guess.

Soon,the food arrived and both of them ate the foods, exchanging some few words and giggles.

"So,do you have any reasons why you invited me here?is it something important?" (n) asked politely as he wipes his mouth.

"Um,well…it is something important." those words immediately caught (n)'s attention so he immediately focused on xiao."what is it?" (n) raised an eyebrow,waiting patiently for xiao to say it.

taking a deep breath,xiao decided to be straightforward and immediately confesses his feelings to (n).

"i love you,(n).I've always loved you since..forever.I just don't know how to react to this feelings so i'm sorry for acting rude to you." he confessed as he waits for (n)'s responses to his confessions.

will it be a yes? or will it be a no? he was hoping for acceptance from (n) but his words immediately made him tenses up.

"Oh,Xiao,i'm so sorry but.." (n) paused for a moment to think about his words before continuing — "I don't feel the same way." he honestly responded.

"honestly,I really thought I had the same feelings as yours but,I…I realized it was all platonic.I've tried my best to gather the feelings back but i just couldn't — maybe i'm not the one for you." he looked down,feeling bad for xiao.

sorry for rewriting instead of writing new chapters

sorry for rewriting instead of writing new chapters..☠️