II .ᐟ 6

book 2 , chapter 6 ; i fucked up but that's ok

☆sorry guys i have school lololll!!also new scaramouche book will be released soon (fem reader)—————————————————

sorry guys i have school lololll!!
also new scaramouche book will be released soon (fem reader)
—————————————————

(user)
hey kuni

kunira
yea?
need anything?

(user)
i just wanna say that i had fun with you yesterday
it was fun and i hope we can go on… a date like that again next time

kunira
if you want to go on a 'date' again,you can always ask me :)
also,i think im moving to ur school since it's the nearest to my house

(user)
howd u know which school i go to?

kunira
:)

(user)

kunira
just kidding, Ajax told me about it of course

(user)
oh,right lol

kunira
i cant wait to see you next week at school

(user)
next week?

kunira
yep

(user)
ok,i'll prepare to meet you then !

kunira
alright <3

ajax and his friends noticed something really weird about (n) lately.all of them were rather suspicious on how…nervous he looked.now, they're wondering if there's anything that's bothering him lately to the point it made him like that.

"(n.n),is there anything that's bothering you?" xiao was the first one to notice that (n) isn't acting like his usual self — he wouldn't mind it but it's starting to bother him since he noticed that (n) is slowly getting nervous as days passed by and it's been like this for 3 days.

"yeah! everything's perfectly fine…don't worry about me." (n) replied while fiddling with his fingers — which xiao immediately noticed."you always fiddle with your fingers whenever you're nervous.." he pointed out which immediately makes (n) stop fiddling.

"you can always tell us anything if you're having troubles." yun jin said with a smile."thanks but like i said, everything's fine." he reassured his friends.

"eh,if you say so." hu tao shrugged.

—————————————————

everything is not fine now!

kuni will be here in 2 days and (n) looks like a total wreck. he doesn't know why he's so nervous about it — he's just his childhood friend! kuni's nothing more than a friend to (n),at least that's what he always said to himself.

and his friends are starting to get more and more concerned for (n). don't blame them though,(n) looks like he's going to pass out anytime soon."are you really,really sure you're alright?" ajax asked, clearly worried about (n).

"no!kuni's moving to this school next week and i'm so nervous for no reason!" he finally admitted.

xiao looked so surprised — him? kuni? moving to their school soon? oh,he could feel the jealousy running through his veins but he needed to act cool for the sake of (n)."...oh,cool." hu tao knew xiao was jealous of kuni.

"what should i do?? it's going to be so awkward!" he panicked as xiao shook his head."i'm sure it'll be alright."

"yeah!stop overthinking about it." hu tao jumped into the conversation as yunjin agreed with her."right..i'll try." he huffed.

surely nothing would go wrong just because an old friend of his is moving to his school soon.maybe some dumb arguments would occur when xiao and kuni met but of course,it wouldn't be that serious.

"next week,right? i'll…try to be nice to him."xiao seemed hesitant with his own words but (n) didn't pay any attention to his hesitation.

"thanks.it would be nice if you guys could be friends." (n) smiled at xiao.

"tsk,as if." xiao whispered so that no one could hear.

"stop being so jealous,xiao."

oh.

seems like (n) actually heard that."sorry." he mumbles an apology.

—————————————————

today is the day where kuni will be finally moving to their school and (n) has mentally prepared himself in front of the school gate — hopefully it isn't going to be awkward.

few minutes later,he spotted the indigo haired male.

"hheyy…kuni..!" he smiled awkwardly at kuni.he doesn't know why he greeted him like that and he hated himself for that.

'oh,fuck me.'

i think im getting sick again,i know i shouldn't have played in the rain w my friends lolol