fifteen

Chapter 15 ; how tf is he here?

☆reading the comments ALMOST made me change the main ending haahahag😁😁—————————————————

reading the comments ALMOST made me change the main ending haahahag😁😁
—————————————————

"soo," hu tao begun to speak and drop her sandwich on the plate.

everyone stopped chatting or stopped chewing on their foods to focus on hu tao.

hu tao cleared her throat and looked at (n) and smirked — as if she knew his deep secret that he had been hiding for decades.

"ajax told me about...you and scara in that server and i couldn't help but won—"

"cut it out,hu tao." xiao rolled his eyes  as hu tao's smirk slowly fades away at his words.

"why?are you jealous about scara?" she asked.xiao,on the other hand shoot her a glare.

(n) shook his head at the two interactions and continue eating, slightly grateful that xiao disturbed hu tao's sentence.

"at least he didn't get rejected by (n.n) unlike you!" hu tao crossed her arms and looked away,getting mad at their stupid argument even though she's aware she's the one who started it.

yunjin was unaware that xiao confessed to (n), accidentally choke on her food.ajax immediately helped her to prevent yun jin from choking.

"s-sorry,what do you mean by that..?am i missing something?" yunjin spoke while coughing.

"hm? you mean when i said scara didn't get rejected by (n.n)?" yun jin nodded her head while (n) mentally facepalm at the false rumours.

"hehe~well,do you know that xiao got rejected by (n) and he—" xiao quickly stuffs hu tao's foods inside her mouth to shut her up.

"..i don't love scara and i don't think he have a feelings for me." (n) shrugged and continue to enjoy his food.

"denial..." ajax muttered quietly but (n) can hear him clearly — probably because he's sitting next to him.

"whatever." (n) sighed.

"you know,i was thinking about going to the amusement park to spend time with eachother." ajax suddenly

"what, seriously?don't you remember the time where (n) almost got lost the last time we went to an amusement park?" hu tao recalled the memories where they lost (n) at an amusement park — don't blame him though,that place is pretty huge and it's crowded there.

(n) is still embarrassed whenever anyone recalled about it so he playfully hitted hu tao as she hissed in pain.

"i'll bring a leash!" ajax said without a second thought while xiao and (n) looked at him as if he's crazy.

"just keep an eye on him,guys." yun jin sighed while rubbing her forehead.

"alright,this sunday,i'll pay of course!" ajax cheered at everyone's approval.

—————————————————

everyone had arrived at the amusement park and now, they're just waiting for ajax to buy the tickets.

the place was rather big and crowded — they didn't actually expect the place to be crowded on sunday.after all,a lot of people are probably busy today to prepare for the next day.

"i know you don't want me to get lost but..is wearing this shirt necessary?" (n) pointed at his shirt that wrote 'if lost,return to hu tao' and hu tao's shirt wrote 'i am hu tao'.

"of course it's necessary!last time,it took hours for us to find you!" hu tao crossed her arm while yun jin silently giggled."i don't think it'd work though, there's a lot of people here today.." (n) pointed out as he looked at the entrance, seemingly nervous.

"it'd work,trust me!" ajax appeared out of nowhere and patted (n)'s shoulder which make him flinch while xiao glares at ajax.

"anyways, let's go!" ajax said before dragging the (h.c) male inside the amusement park as the others follows him from behind.

not even 5 minutes later...

(n) stood awkwardly in the crowd as he look around for any sight of his friend group "..yunjin?hutao??ajax??xiao?!" (n) called out but of course,they were nowhere to be found.

giving up,(n) sat on a nearby bench and let out a disappointed sigh — he couldn't believe he got lost again.

"is this seat taken?" (n) shook his head without facing the stranger."rough day,huh?" the stranger giggled at (n).

"yeah..i got separated from my friend group." (n) embarrassingly admitted.

"i'll help you find your friends then,(n)." the stranger offered.

"thank you—wait,how did you know my name?" (n) finally looked at the stranger as the stranger smirked at him.

"KUNI?!"

im supposed to update like 12am or 1am but i got tired so i sleep😹😹🙏