Chapter 1

A/n all the characters are aged up to 16 year olds okay thank you enjoy!
Y/n pov
*alarm noises*
You groan as you slap your alarm clock. I hate Mondays. You slowly get up from your bed and walk over to your closet skimming through all your clothes. You look outside to see a fresh layer of snow had been set over South Park. You decide to wrap up and pick a (f/c) (favourite colour) sweater with flared jeans and boots to match.

You walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair. You slide on a hat over your head and skip downstairs. Going to the kitchen you see a note on the fridge stating 'hi hun office called me in early today don't forget breakfast I love you - mom' after dad left it had just been you and mom. You didn't mind though in fact it was nicer to not have him around. 

You grab a breakfast bar and head to the bus stop. Everyone was already there. "Finally what took you so long?" Kyle said with a slight chuckle. "Hey it takes me a while to get ready!" You whined. You went and stood next to Kenny. "*muffled* heyy y/n" you looked up at the parka wearing boy and smiled "hey Kenny what's up?" You said with a smile. A light blush spear across Kenny's face just from your smile. His hood covered it pretty well though. "*muffled* meh nothing really, hey are you coming over cartmans tonight? We're just going to play video games and order pizzas!" Cartman suddenly looked over at us "Aye poor boy! No girls allowed!" Kyle lightly punched his arm and said "Dude she always comes over, we've all been friends since kindergarten don't be an ass!" "Yeah cmon man it's more fun with more players" cartman sighed and agreed.

You look at the guys and smile. Just then the bus showed up. You all got on and you took a seat next to Kyle. You two just talked until you arrived at school. Standing at your locker you felt eyes on you. Like you were being watched by someone you turn around and see Kenny standing behind you. You almost jumped out of your skin when you see him "Jesus Kenny give me some warning next time!" You said laughing with your hand on your heart. Kenny just laughed at your reaction and said "*muffled* you know I can't resist!" You just stared at his gorgeous blue eyes until the bell rang.

"Ugh what class are you in?" You said lacking energy for the day ahead "*muffled* gym what about you?" "Me too wanna walk together?" Kenny just nodded and smiled as you both walked to get changed for gym. Here we go.

A/n this is my first ever book so yeah don't be mean! Also this book may include lemons if your lucky okay bye bye!