chapter 9

Y/n PoV

"Hello y/n. Long time no see..let's chat."

Your hands became shaky and you looked up at the man who you told yourself you would never see again. "Why are you here Jason? I promised myself I would never see your face again.." he just laughed and stepped closer into your house. "Get out." You said trying to close the door but he stuck his foot in the way. "You listen here.." he pulled a knife out of his pocket and placed it on your neck "your going to be my girlfriend again and you are going to like it. Do you hear?" You panicked. What about Kenny? He was on his way to your house right now. What would he think of all this? "If you don't answer, when your other little boyfriend gets here I'll kill him. Would you like that y/n?" Your eyes widened and tears filled them. "NO, please don't hurt him please. He's everything I got.." you choked "Aw how sweet. Get up." You get up slowly.

"It seems your decision has been made." You heard a car pull up outside your house and Kenny got out and began walking. He saw Jason and had a puzzled look on his face. "Y/n? Who's this?" Kenny said putting his bag on the floor curling his fists into balls. You tried to talk but no words came out. "Go on y/n. Tell him who I am." You looked up at him begging with your eyes for him to stop what he was doing. "Kenny this is Jason.. my.. my boyfriend." Kenny looked at you hurt by your words. "Good girl y/n. You can go now..what's your name again?" Kenny looked down tears swelling in his eyes. "It's Kenny." You felt awful. But it was for his safety you cared too much about him to lose him. "Right we'll bye now Kenny." Jason said waving.

Kenny walked back to his car slamming the door and speeding off. "I hate you, so so much." You yelled at Jason. "You have me now y/n you don't need Kenny anymore." He said smirking. You wanted to punch the smirk right off his face. But you knew what he was capable of and that scared you. Like a lot. "Well I'll be on my way now. Oh and y/n if you try to tell anyone. Remember the consequences." You turned around and he was gone.

You ran to your room and all you could do was cry. How could such an amazing day end like this? You ponder to yourself. You had to talk to Kenny tomorrow at school. You had to make this right and if that means you die then so be it. You would do anything for Kenny. Even if that means risking your life.

You quietly sobbed in your bed until your eyelids felt heavy. And you fell asleep. The next day you woke up feeling like a mess. Looking in the mirror your eyes were puffy with black mascara smudged around them with your hair a mess and you slept in your clothes. Great you muttered to yourself.  After cleaning yourself up you decide not to go to the bus stop today and just walk to school. Kenny had probably already told the guys and they probably hated you. All you wanted to do was make it through the day without seeing Kenny or the guys.

You walk into school with your head down and slowly walk to your locker. You must've been walking like a zombie because you didn't sleep till 4:30 last night and you had to wake up at 6. You didn't want to see Kenny not even in your classes. So you decided to skip and hide out in the bathrooms all day. Sliding down the back of the stall wall tears filled your eyes and you began to bawl your eyes out. When lunch hit you decided not to eat. You hadn't eaten till yesterday. But you deserved it for putting Kenny though all this.

Feeling lightheaded you walk out of the bathrooms to find someplace that isn't as cramped, your vision begins to blur and you stumble into the lockers. Before falling you feel a pair of arms catch you before you fall. Kenny? You look up to see no Kenny holding your body but.. Craig?! You see a few other guys come over to you and that's when it all went black.

Waking up you look around to see a hospital room. You have tubes connected to you and cannulas in your veins. A few familiar faces grab your attention. Tolkien, Craig and tweek. "Y/n are you okay? Can we get you anything?" Said Tolkien in a kind manner. "I'm okay thank you but what am I doing here?" Craig got up and walked towards you making you scoot up in your bed. He got on the bed and laid next to you. "You were walking the halls looking like a zombie, all of a sudden you crashed into the lockers and you were going to fall over your lucky I caught you." He said in his monotone voice.

"Gah! I'll make you some coffee y/n!" Tweek said with some twitches. "I've got to run! I hope you get well soon y/n" Tolkien said hugging you before he left. When it was only you and Craig in the room he turned to you. "Now tell me what happened." You looked at him and faked confused. You didn't want to tell him you hadn't eaten or drank anything till the day before. "Tell you what?" He just rolled his eyes. "Come on y/n I'm not that stupid tell me everything I know you were skipping classes and then you passed out so I'll ask again. What. Happened.?" You looked at him and you couldn't hold it in anymore. You burst into tears and cried onto Craig's hoodie. He stroked your hair and said "There there y/n, it's okay just calm down.." you explained everything to him about Jason and your love for Kenny but he probably hates you now.

After your long story all Craig could do was hug you. You hugged back and tweek came in with your coffee. "Y/n?! What's the- gah matter?!" Tweek said placing down the coffee cup and rushing over to your crying body. "Craig can explain it all later but right now I need a hug." You said still bawling. Tweek practically tackled you in an embrace and it was amazing. You loved these little gays.

"Y/n maybe the best thing to do would be to talk to Kenny? I'm just saying, he will understand you just need to help him out and explain some stuff, he loves you y/n and he would do anything for you." You looked at Craig nodded and smiled. He was right you had to talk to Kenny. But how? He's probably going to be avoiding you at all costs. I know I'll go to his house and sneak through his bedroom window. Well that's as soon as you get out of this nightmare prison.

A/n I'm so bad at angst anyways this chapter is pretty cool ig okays bye bye!!