chapter 4

Y/n pov
I slowly open my eyes and I find myself in a bed I didn't recognise it until i remembered I stayed at cartmans house the night before. This must've been his moms room as it was clean and had makeup on the desk. I slowly got out of the bed and walked downstairs. I wonder how I got up there the last thing I remember was that I was.. on the couch. Eh I'll ask the guys.

I quietly walk into the living room, just incase anyone was still asleep. Yep everyone was asleep. I decide to just sit on the couch and wait for everyone to wake up. Kenny was asleep on the couch he was sprawled out with one leg hanging off, Stan was on the other couch with a blanket laid over him, Kyle was on the floor in a sleeping bag next to cartman who was snoring rather loudly. You coy comfy on the couch and admired Kenny's sleeping body. Do I really have a crush on my best friend? I mean Kenny's always been there for me and I've been there for him with his family problems. But I've known him since I was a kid. A relationship with him would be nice, let's just see what happens I don't want to lose him as my best friend.

"You know you can ask for my autograph if you're that obsessed with me?" You realise you had been staring at Kenny for like five minutes. You blush but turn away so he couldn't see you. "In your dreams ass hat." You lightly kick his arm and this turned into a kicking fight . And then that escalated to you tackling Kenny pinning him to the couch and tickling him. You both burst into a fit of giggles accidentally waking Kyle in the process. "Oh shit." You both look over to a sleepy Kyle. "Morning you two, woah am I interrupting something?" You look at Kyle confused and then realise your still straddling Kenny. You quickly get off him and quietly apologise. They both look at you and laugh.

Soon enough Stan and cartman wake up too. You all talk for the morning and eat breakfast. "Hey if it's alright I'm going to go and get ready in the bathroom?" You tell everyone and they all nod and continue talking. You begin getting ready and think about what happened this morning with Kenny. You blush at the thought. GAH! Stop it y/n he's your best friend and nothing more! He doesn't like you back. You finish up in the bathroom and walk out greeting the boys. Kenny had his parka back on and he was sitting on the cough with his legs spread (If you have ever seen a boy sit on a couch you will understand how I'm describing Kenny's position ;-;).

"Hey I'm going to start heading home!" You say grabbing your hat from the table. "Hey y/n you can't walk home alone. Here I'll walk you." Stan said standing up. "Sure okay! Bye guys!" You said waving to them. Kenny's eyes shot daggers at the back of stans head. Hm I wonder what that's about? You ignore it and start walking home with Stan. Normal small talk was happening until Stan said "I saw what you and Kenny were doing last night" you look at him and blush madly "What we're me and Kenny doing?" You said with a nervous chuckle. Stan looked at you and smirked "Don't play stupid y/n you were practically on top of him!" Oh god. You quickly covered your face with your hands.

"He carried you upstairs to a bed because you looked uncomfortable, he really cares about you y/n." You remove your hands and smile at Stan. "I care about him he's always been there for me ever since I was a kid!" You smile to yourself and get lost in your thoughts. You didn't notice the ice on the path and ended up slipping. You hit the ground with a large thud. "Y/N! Oh my god are you alright!" You look at Stan on his knees next to you scanning your body for injuries and you burst out laughing. "Don't do that you asshole I was scared!" Stan puts out his hand for you and you grab it "Sorry I couldn't help myself you say still laughing which caused Stan to laugh.

You both talk until you arrived at your house. "Hey y/n are you still getting matching Halloween costumes with us? We're going as the avengers!" You smile realising it was October in a few days. October was always your favourite time of the year (I'm sorry if it isn't go along with it for the story!) "Dude of course I am! You know Halloween has always been my favourite and plus we go matching every year!" "We might have a harder time getting candy this year i mean we are 16" Stan said "Nobody is ever too old for trick or treating! Anyways thanks for walking me home Stan I'll see you tomorrow!" You wave goodbye and Stan walks to his house. You go upstairs and chill for the rest of the day.

*💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗*