chapter 14

y/n pov
you woke up and felt extremely sore. kenny was already awake just admiring you and your beautiful sleeping face. "how you feeling y/n?" you looked up at him and he looked at you with a pitiful look. "sore." was your only response. he then scooped you up off the bed bridal style. "how about we give school a miss today. i think you need to rest." you nodded and cuddled into him. he carried you downstairs and layed you on the couch. he put a blanket over you and gave you the remote. "you relax i'll make breakfast, oh and if anyone asks why we aren't in we're both sick." you giggled at him. "fine with me."

you smelled a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen and you tried your best to walk into the kitchen. you failed tremendously. kenny heard a loud bang and quickly ran over to you checking you for injuries. "jesus y/n are you okay?" he examined your body on the floor. "i'm fine babe i promise." you said pecking his lips. he scooped you up and placed you on the kitchen countertop. you sat there and admired your boyfriend, he was so perfect in every way. "breakfast is ready!" kenny said handing you a plate of pancakes and eggs. they looked amazing. "woah kenny these look good!" you took a bite and then another and another. and very quickly the food was gone. "jeez y/n i know i'm good at cooking but am i that good?!" you giggled at him and you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you so he was standing between your legs. you wrapped your legs around his torso and kissed him passionately on his lips. he soon kissed back. kenny was rough with kisses and yet so gentle. his hands explored your body he rubbed your waist up and down.

you broke the kiss after a while and kenny once again picked you up and brought you to the bed upstairs. he plopped you down and laid next to you. "pick a movie i'll get snacks and we aren't moving all day." he said kissing your cheek and running downstairs. you decided to watch the entire collection of saw movies. kenny soon came back his arms filled with drinks snacks and food. "later we're getting takeout." you just nodded and he dived into bed with you. you played the movie and cuddled into your perfect boyfriend. you both ended up not watching the movies and falling asleep. you woke up and it was 5 you were a little hungry so you decided to order takeout. "kenny.." you groggily said shaking a very sleepy kenny. "yeah.." he said rubbing his eyes and yawning. "i'm ordering pizza." he nodded and fell back asleep. you giggled at him.

30 mins later
you heard a knock at the door and realise it's the delivery man. you go downstairs and open the door. you take the food out of the man's hands and take it to the kitchen. you jump a little when you feel two arms slink around your waist and feel a chin rest on your shoulder. "hey y/nnnnn" you turned to face him. "hi kennyyyy." you both just stared and smiled at. each other. "grab a plate dingbat foods here." he quickly grabs his plate and grabs some pizza slices and fries. he takes it to the table and you do so too. "kenny." he looks up at you. "yeah?" "do you know what that is over there?" kenny turns around and you steal some of his food and quickly eat it. you get up from the table and run upstairs so he can't catch you. unlucky for you kenny is athletic and has long legs. he pins you down on the bed and gets on top of you still pinning your arms. you wriggle and try to move as he leans closer to your face.

"do you want to know your punishment for taking my food?" you tilt your head. "what?" without warning he starts tickling you. the both of you start laughing uncontrollably. he plops beside you on the bed and you cuddle up to him. "you know i'm really glad we became more than friends y/n."
"me too kenny."
"i love you." he says kissing your forehead.
"i love you more dingbat."

a/n and that is the end i'm so sorry this chapter took so long i've been very busy with my schools musical. everybody's talking about jamie. it was so amazing and i've really missed writing. thank you all so much for. all the support i've loved writing this book and i'm definitely writing more in the future so look out for those i'm thinking of a one shot book 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
thank you so much byeeee!