chapter 13 ⚠️

*A/n this chapter will contain lemon warning*

Y/n PoV
Me and Wendy arrive at bebes house and knock on the door. The party wasn't until later that night but she invited a few people early to set up. Bebe answered the door and she looked stunning. "Hey girls! Come on in and grab a drink." You and Wendy entered and there was balloons scattered everywhere with a huge buffet and drink table. You looked around with your mouth dangling open. "Bebe the place looks incredible! What do you need help with?" She laughs and walks the two of you to a couch. "I just need you two to head out to the garage and grab some drinks is that okay? There's a few crates in there." She said dangling the key from her finger. You and Wendy nodded and headed out. "I'm not so sure about drinking tonight." I said rethinking my choices. "I never normally drink at parties anyways! I need to look after Stan he always gets hammered and I'm stuck walking him home."

You give her a sad look. "That sucks, but hey at least we'll both be sober together!" I said shrugging and laughing. "Is Kenny coming tonight?" Wendy asked. You nodded "how's stuff been going between you two?" She smirked and nudged your arm. Flashes came back to you about Jason and the hospital and the two of you getting kidnapped. "It's good I slept at his house last night and it was niceeee." You said smiling and blushing to yourself. "If you two don't get married I'm leaving earth you know that right?" You just laughed at her.

After all the crates of alcohol were in the house people started arriving. And soon enough Kenny showed up. He still wore his orange parka but it was unzipped and you could see his white shirt underneath. You immediately run up to him and swing your arms around his shoulders. He grabs your waist and spins you around. "Kennyyy!!" You say happily. "Hey princess" he said placing a kiss upon your lips. The nickname 'princess' stuck in your mind. You liked it. Kenny finally sets you down and you lead him into the kitchen where the drinks were. You both decided to have one (even though you said you weren't drinking one wouldn't hurt).

You danced all night with Kenny Wendy and Stan . It was a blast. Stan and wendy ended up leaving to go and make out in a corner somewhere and kenny went to grab you a cupcake. You chill on the couch and scroll through your phone when you feel a hand on your thigh, the persons hand is inching up your dress. "Hey get off!" You said finally looking at the person who was doing this. "Wait..clyde?" He smirked at you and stood up pulling your wrist. "Dance with me y/n.." he said pulling your body close to his. "No get off me I have a boyfriend!" Clyde then started groping your butt and his hands explored your body. You pulled away from him but his grip was firm. "GET OFF!" You yelled.

Suddenly Clyde gets tackled to the floor. You could recognise that orange parka anywhere. Kenny. You see Kenny punching Clyde in the face over and over again. There's boys trying to grab Kenny off him. Tears rolled down your cheeks. This whole situation was such a blur. Wendy runs up to you and hugs you tightly. Kyle and Craig soon manage to get Kenny away from Clyde. "Don't you ever fucking lay a finger on her again do you hear?" Kenny said. Clyde nodded his face bloody and bruised. The music starts again and people begin to dance and have a good time whilst Clyde goes with someone to get cleaned up. "Kenny take her home. I think she's had enough party for one night." Kenny looked at Stan and nodded.

You hug Kenny's body and he rubs the back of your head. "Thank y-you Kenny." You say through sniffs and tears. He decides to just pick you up and take you to his car. One he puts you in his car he starts driving. "What happened in there y/n?" Kenny asked holding your hand and rubbing it with his thumb. "He kept touching me. I told him to stop and pushed him away but he held me too tight." You show Kenny the red mark and bruise on your wrist that Clyde had left. He gritted his teeth. "Son of a bitch. I'll always protect you y/n. No matter what." You kissed his hand. "I love you." "I love you more" he said. "My parents are out of town if you want to come and sleep over?" Kenny nodded and drove to your house.

You grabbed the keys and started to unlock the front door. "That dress is so sexy on you y/n." Kenny traced his finger up your leg. You blushed incredibly hard and dragged Kenny into the house by his collar. You pinned him up against the wall and started kissing him. He was taken back by your sudden assertiveness but he liked it. You both made your way into your room and Kenny closed the door behind you both with his foot. He pushes you onto the bed still kissing you.  He begins to take his jacket and shirt off. He's left  shirtless. You bit your lip at him which made him only want you more. He removed your dress and tossed it across the room. You were now laying in your underwear and bra with Kenny still straddling you. He kisses your neck leaving bite marks and hickeys. He slowly makes his way down your chest and un clips your bra.

He stares at your breasts before taking one into his mouth and gently sucking. You moan slightly at the sudden contact. He removes his lips suddenly making you let out a small squeal from the loss of contact. Kenny once again kisses your chest this time going down to your stomach he reaches your clothed clit which was now sopping wet and places a kiss upon it. "Already so wet for me y/n." You bit your lip as kenny removes your panties with one swift movement. He rubs two fingers along your slit and enters two fingers. You moan from pleasure as he begins to go in and out. "It shouldn't be thiS easy for me to enter you y/n. What a slut." Kenny curls his fingers inside of you making you scream. "Such a pretty scream. Come on y/n say my name." You try to let out some noise but your unable. Kenny once again curls and twists his fingers inside you making you scream again. "AHH..k-Kenny." You say and he smirks.

"Good girl." He removes his fingers and licks them clean. He then removes his pants releasing his manhood. You gasped at its length. How were you meant to take all that. Kenny must've seen your face. "Don't worry princess.. I'll be gentle." You nodded as he adjusts himself infront of your entrance. "Ready?" You nodded and bit your lip. You decided to tease him and turn him on more. "Come on Kenny..fuck me." He catches on to what your doing and spreads your legs even further. "That does it." Kenny thrusted into you making you scream with pain however it was soon overcome by pleasure once you adjusted to his size. The room was filled with the sound of slapping skin, your moans and his grunts.

"Kenny slow down I'm gonna-" before you could finish your sentence you released your orgasm. Kenny wasn't done however. "I'm so sorry for this y/n." Kenny kept thrusting in and out of you for another five minutes. And for that five minutes you did nothing but moan and scream before he pulled out and collapsed next to you on the bed. "I love you so much y/n." He pulled you close to his chest and kissed your forehead. "I love you more doofus." Shortly after you both fell asleep in each others arms. 

First time writing lemon I'm so scared also if you don't want to read this chapter because of it that's completely fine!!
Okays bye bye!