3| GROVER UNEXPECTEDLY LOSES HIS PANTS(pt1)

"Miss potter my girl why were you in New York I sent you to your only family in London" Dumbledore says

"My family?" Celeste scoffs "you mean the people who would have abused me for simply being what I am? No thanks I'd rather die" "Celeste!" sally says "don't say that baby"

McGonagall glares at Dumbledore he knew that those muggles would have done that but he still left her there she's thankful that her favorite student is alive and well not that she'll ever admit that she has a favorite student

____________________________________________________________ 

3 GROVER UNEXPECTEDLY LOSES HIS PANTS

Confession time: I ditched Grover as soon as we got to the bus terminal.

"YOU DITCHED HIM?! OH MY LORD YOU ARE SO RUDE CELESTE GET AWAY FROM HIM!"our residence banshe- I mean molly weasley screeched (maam's a banshee fr I wont be surprised if she rly is)

Celeste glared at molly this time with her eye twitching "if I wanted your advice I would have advice I would have asked I didn't therefore I didn't need it and please stop torturing our poor eardrums with your endless screaming"

I know, I know. It was rude. But Grover was freaking me out, looking at me like I was a dead man, muttering "Why does this always happen?" and "Why does it always have to he sixth grade?"

Whenever he got upset, Grover's bladder acted up, so I wasn't surprised when, as soon as we got off the bus, he made us promise to wait for him, then made a beeline for the restroom. Instead of waiting, we got our suitcases, slipped outside, and caught the first taxi uptown.

"East One-hundred-and-fourth and First," I told the driver.

A word about my mother, before you meet her.

"Amazing"

"Best"

"Beautiful"

"Most caring"

All the demigods complimented sally making her slightly blush.

Her name is Sally Jackson and she's the best person in the world, which just proves my theory that the best people have the rottenest luck. Her own parents died in a plane crash when she was five, and she was raised by an uncle who didn't care much about her. She wanted to be a novelist, so she spent high school working to save enough money for a college with a good creative-writing program. Then her uncle got cancer, and she had to quit school her senior year to take care of him. After he died, she was left with no money, no family, and no diploma.

The only good break she ever got was meeting my dad.

I don't have any memories of him, just this sort of warm glow, maybe the barest trace of his smile. My mom doesn't like to talk about him because it makes her sad. She has no pictures.

Zeus narrows his eyes did his brother visit that brat, breaking the ancient law?

See, they weren't married. She told me he was rich and important, and their relationship was a secret. Then one day, he set sail across the Atlantic on some important journey, and he never came back.

Lost at sea, my mom told me. Not dead. Lost at sea.

"Your mother is intelligent Percy Jackson" Athena says

She worked odd jobs, took night classes to get her high school diploma, and raised me and Celeste on her own. She never complained or got mad. Not even once. But I knew we weren't easy kids.

Finally, she married Gabe Ugliano, who was nice the first thirty seconds we knew him, then showed his true colors as a world-class jerk. When we were young, we nicknamed him Smelly Gabe. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. The guy reeked like moldy garlic pizza wrapped in gym shorts.

Aphrodite gags at the mention.

Between the two of us, we made my mom's life pretty hard. The way Smelly Gabe treated her, the way he and we got along ... well, when we came home is a good example.

We walked into our little apartment, hoping mom would be home from work. Instead, Smelly Gabe was in the living room, playing poker with his buddies. The television blared ESPN. Chips and beer cans were strewn all over the carpet.

Hardly looking up, he said around his cigar, "So, you're home."

"Where's our mom?"

"Working," he said. "You got any cash?"

That was it. No Welcome back. Good to see you. How has your life been the last six months?

Gabe had put on weight. He looked like a tuskless walrus in thrift-store clothes. He had about three hairs on his head, all combed over his bald scalp, as if that made him handsome or something.

He managed the Electronics Mega-Mart in Queens, but he stayed home most of the time. I don't know why he hadn't been fired long before. He just kept on collecting paychecks, spending the money on cigars that made me nauseous, and on beer, of course. Always beer. Whenever we were home, he expected me to provide his gambling funds. He called that our "guy secret." Meaning, if I told my mom, he would punch my lights out.

"YOU STAYED WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE ABUSED YOU CHILDREN?!" a certain woman/banshee screeched Then muttered something about "irresponsible parenting" Celeste had her eye twitching her fists clenching and unclenching and taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down from the fourth stage of anger

Fred and George had have enough now how could their mother who had neglected them talk shit about a woman who was like a mother to them one that didn't neglect them and took care of them. They stood up glaring at their mother going towards the demigod side when they were in front of molly they said "You will not talk shit about sally." Fred said "She's a better mother than you are were and ever will be " George said

He wizarding world was confused how did the weasley twins know them they were nowhere related to them right? Wrong the twins weren't really Weasleys but a product of a affair molly had years ago. They had been laying low for a long time but now that these books were being read there was no need their parentage will be revealed. Even if it would not be then too no one specially their 'mother' could get away from insulting sally Jackson.

Molly was shocked saying that would be an understatement. She was enraged how could her sons take side of a woman who they didn't know instead of their own mother? She then turned to her husband and rambled about some shit and how useless the twins were.

"We should take a break to calm down" Hestia said Celeste nodded the book closed itself

"I'm going outside for sometime it's night anyways so maybe I'll get some peace if you want to see me I'll most probably be on the rooftop or the tree or somewhere just send an iris message"

With that she left through the great hall's doors.

____________________________________________________________

am i allowed to cry about how many ppl have viewed this story? 

cuz like 400+ views?

i made this story cuz i was bored and couldn't find a story like this one never expected to get this many views and votes damn-

oh yea the word count:1,170 words