6||I BECOME THE SUPREME LORD OF THE BATHROOM (pt-1)

Once I got over the fact that my Latin teacher was a horse, we had a nice
tour, though I was careful not to walk behind him. I'd done pooper-scooper patrol in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a few times, and, I'm sorry, I did not trust Chiron's back end the way I trusted his front.
Celeste however had no problem as she was talking to him with an excited glint in her eyes.
Everyone's head snapped to her while she shrugged "it was the Chiron from the story you can't expect me to not be excited plus he was different from all the other centaurs I've seen"
"And where, miss potter, have you seen other centaurs?" Professor Mcgonnall asked "The.....forbidden..forest?" Celeste replied sheepishly.
"The forbidden forest is forbidden for a reason miss Potter" professor Mcgonnall deadpans
"Well professor then please explain why in the world I was sent there in my first year for detention? And I have been there at least once every year till now" Celeste retrots.
We passed the volleyball pit. Several of the campers nudged each other.
One pointed to the minotaur horn I was carrying. Another said, "That's them."
Most of the campers were older than me. Their satyr friends were bigger
than Grover, all of them trotting around in orange CAMP HALF-BLOOD T-shirts,
with nothing else to cover their bare shaggy hindquarters. I wasn't normally
shy, but the way they stared at me made me uncomfortable. I felt like they
were expecting me to do a flip or something. My sister however looked completely unbothered as if it was daily that you were stared at as if you had two heads.
"Kinda was Percy plus that's how I felt when I was first stared at, but I got used to people wanting to know everything about my life " Celeste says "even though it's none of their business"
"Well you are our savior so we do deserve to know what you do. It would affect us" retrots Mrs weasley
Celeste scoffs while Riki, sensing her anger, creeps his hand around her waist. Aphrodite who saw this was over the moon and squealed silently. "It's alright star they won't get away with the shit they've done, if they do I'll make sure they don't" he just whispers in her ear. Celeste remains silent while her hand goes to riki's hand on her waist squeezing it.
I looked back at the farmhouse. It was a lot bigger than I'd realized-four
stories tall, sky blue with white trim, like an upscale seaside resort. I was
checking out the brass eagle weathervane on top when something caught my
eye, a shadow in the uppermost window of the attic gable. Something had moved the curtain, just for a second, and I got the distinct impression I was being watched. From the corner of my eye I saw Celeste giving the curtain a wary look.
Great it meant that I wasn't imagining things.
Moody nodded. It was good to be very observant. This boy would make a good auror along with the girl who had caught his interest.
"What's up there?" I asked Chiron.
He looked where I was pointing, and his smile faded. "Just the attic."
"Somebody lives there?" Celeste asked for me.
"No," he said with finality. "Not a single living thing."
I got the feeling he was being truthful. But I was also sure something had
moved that curtain.
" I mean he wasn't really lying cause the-" "no spoilers Perce" Celeste cut her brother off before he could spoil the book.

"I'm hungry" says Ron randomly, making all people look at him incredulously.

It was the time around lunch and so they thought why not take a break.

"Hey Riki we gotta get up so that the tables return" Celeste tells Riki who nods and gets up pulling Celeste with her. They then encourage others to get up.
After everyone gets up the couches are replaced with the house tables, no one sits according to their house but rather with their family and friends.
Celeste sits with Riki and nico at either of her sides
"Neeks, did you eat anything today?" Celeste asks
Nico just shook his head, making Celeste sigh.

"Nico you gotta eat come one here" Celeste says pushing her plate towards Nico who complies to Celeste's wishes and eats. "You still need to tell me how in the gods you make this guy eat" Riki says to Celeste making her roll her eyes at him
Nico had been having problems eating ever since Bianca's death; only Celeste had been able to make him eat.
"You gonna eat?" Riki asks
"I guess so..." Celeste replied silently.
"Celeste....."
Celeste just takes a bite of her food making Riki shut up.
Celeste too had been suffering from anorexia or loss of appetite since after his death. Her appetite began getting less and less till the time she only took food to pray to gods. She didn't show how much she suffered , always showing a strong facade and a smile, always encouraging others, helping them. It seemed like she was perfectly fine but Riki knew better. He had witnessed celeste breaking down several times under all the stress and pressure on her from both the worlds she was involved in.
It broke Riki's heart to see her suffer. He wished that he could take away all her suffering and pain but he couldn't. He felt useless. He-
He was taken out of his trance because of Celeste waving a spoon of pudding in front of his face. "C'mon you gotta try this!" she exclaimed.
He smiled at Celeste while taking the pudding from her. She looked at his face to see his reaction.
"Celeste-" he was about to scold her but he couldn't, the way she laughed and winked at Fred and George after pranking him or the others made his heart all warm. He just looked at her with his gaze soft whole Percy tapped his shoulder
"Dude your eyes are heart shaped right now, they gonna become like that"
"Percy no-"

If you wanna know what happened, she had added salt to the pudding and it wasn't a pinch of salt, nu-uh it was like a whole tablespoon or something of salt. It tasted so salty.
----------------------------
A/N
Ohk y'all sorry for not updating for so long T-T

I had to rewrite the whole chapter cuz someone *cough cough* Google docs * cough cough* didn't save this chapter.

Ooooh Riki and Celeste moment we seeing.

And how Riki feels too~

I mean I get the feeling of being useless cuz I kinda am and all. But yea.

if u want to know something about me @ me in the comment (or wtv it's called idk) and ask I'll try to answer as much as I can if it ain't too personal.

Bbye~~~

Ps- don't be ghost reader y'all Im lonely and want to talk to yall