6| I BECOME THE SUPREME LORD OF THE BATHROOM(PT 6)

“Riki“ Celeste sighs at her boyfriend’s concern, he looks back at her sharply, “Fine fine i'll remove the bandages”
Celeste was quick to remove the bandages feeling that as quickly she would be done with this the quicker, the attention would get off her.
‘I must ot tell lies’ was carved into her skin.
Narcissa glared at the toad sitting at the high table, she knew that unabridged would pull something like that but she didn't know it because Draco never got any detentions.
"Who. Dared. To. Do . This " nico says in a dangerous slow and low voice making all people have shivers run down their necks
Riki just looked sadly at her " lemme heal it for you yea?" Riki says while light emits from his hand, he hovers his hand over Celeste's wound making her flinch, the light gets soaked up by Celeste skin which now gets healed leaving a scar, "it'll go away after a week or so"

"So um should we continue or?" said ron looking annoyed .

I was reeling with so many questions I didn’t know where to start.
Then a husky voice yelled, “Well! newbies!”
I looked over. The big girl from the ugly red cabin was sauntering toward
us. She had three other girls behind her, all big and ugly and mean looking
like her, all wearing camo jackets.
“Clarisse,” Annabeth sighed. “Why don’t you go polish your spear or
something?”
“Sure, Miss Princess,” the big girl said. “So I can run you through with it
Friday night.”
“Erre es korakas!” Annabeth said, which I somehow understood was
Greek for ‘Go to the crows!’ though I had a feeling it was a worse curse than
it sounded. “You don’t stand a chance.”
“We’ll pulverize you,” Clarisse said, but her eye twitched. Perhaps she
wasn’t sure she could follow through on the threat. She turned toward me.
“Who’s these little runts?”
“Percy Jackson, Celeste potter,” Annabeth said, “meet Clarisse, Daughter of Ares.”
I blinked. “Like…the war god?”
Clarisse sneered. “You got a problem with that?”
“No,” I said, recovering my wits. “It explains the bad smell.”
Celeste just sighed at what I said, I knew that she was thinking something like that but she knew when to open her mouth and when to not
Clarisse growled. “We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy and celia”
"The name was so off, I can't even- Clarisse it was so hard to not laugh" Celeste laughed
Clarisse just glared at her playfully.
“Percy.”
Celeste didn't say anything, I guess she knew that it wouldn't change anything, she just scowled.
“Whatever. Come on, I’ll show you.”
“Clarisse—” Annabeth tried to say.
“Stay out of it, wise girl.”
"Percy- you really call annabeth what Clarisse used to call her?"
"Uh yes?" Percy replied sheepishly
"Oh my god's" Riki muttered, Celeste tilted her head to meet his eyes, and gave him a small smile.
Annabeth looked pained, but she did stay out of it, and I didn’t really want her help. I was the new kid. I had to earn my own rep.
I handed Annabeth my minotaur horn and got ready to fight, but before I
knew it, Clarisse had me by the neck and was dragging me toward a cinder-
block building that I knew immediately was the bathroom. Celeste was being dragged too; she just glared at Clarisse burning holes into the back of her head, but she didn't struggle.
I was kicking and punching. I’d been in plenty of fights before, but this
big girl Clarisse had hands like iron. She dragged me into the girls’ bathroom.There was a line of toilets on one side and a line of shower stalls down the other. It smelled just like any public bathroom, and I was thinking—as much as I could think with Clarisse ripping my hair out—that if this place belonged to the gods, they should’ve been able to afford classier johns.
Clarisse’s friends were all laughing, and I was trying to find the strength
I’d used to fight the Minotaur, but it just wasn’t there.
“Like they're ‘Big Three’ material,” Clarisse said as she pushed me toward
one of the toilets. “Yeah, right. Minotaur probably fell over laughing, they were
so stupid looking.”
Her friends snickered
Annabeth stood in the corner, watching through her fingers.
Clarisse bent me over on my knees and started pushing my head toward
the toilet bowl. It reeked like rusted pipes and, well, like what goes into toilets. I strained to keep my head up. I was looking at the scummy water, thinking, I will not go into that. I won’t.
Then something happened. I felt a tug in the pit of my stomach. I heard the plumbing rumble, the pipes shudder. Clarisse's grip on my hair loosened. Water shot out of the toilet, making an arc straight over my head, and the next thing, I knew, I was sprawled on the bathroom tiles with Clarisse screaming behind me.
I turned just as water blasted out of the toilet again, hitting Clarisse
straight in the face so hard it pushed her down onto her butt. The water stayed on her like the spray from a fire hose, pushing her backward into a shower stall.
She struggled, gasping, and her friends started coming toward her. But
then the other toilets exploded, too, and six more streams of toilet water
blasted them back. The showers acted up, too, and together all the fixtures sprayed the camouflage girls right out of the bathroom, spinning them around
like pieces of garbage being washed away.
As soon as they were out the door, I felt the tug in my gut lessen, and the
water shut off as quickly as it had started.
The entire bathroom was flooded. Annabeth hadn’t been spared. She was
dripping wet, but she hadn’t been pushed out the door. She was standing in exactly the same place, staring at me in shock. I looked down and realized I was sitting in the only dry spot in the whole room. There was a circle of dry floor around me. I didn’t have one drop of water on my clothes. Nothing.
Celeste was  going through the same thing by one of Clarisse's minions who was now on the floor, shaking. The shadows around then had become irregularly dark. Celeste stood shakily.
"Percy, are you okay?" Celeste asked me quietly. I knew she was trying to calm herself down.
"Oh my god- no way it can't be-" she gasped 
"Sorry" she said after she calmed down, Annabeth raised an eyebrow at Celeste probably asking her to explain her reaction, she didn't get an explanation, one thing I've learned about my sister is that she doesn't explain what she thinks unless it is necessary for her to do so.

" We were so stupid. We should have guessed it right away, "Annabeth comments, shaking her head.
"For real though you should have"
"Not yours though Celeste, you had two parental options" She said.

I stood up, my legs shaky.
Annabeth said, “How did you…”
“I don’t know.”
We walked to the door. Outside, Clarisse and her friends were sprawled
in the mud, and a bunch of other campers had gathered around to gawk.
Clarisse’s hair was flattened across her face. Her camouflage jacket was
sopping and she smelled like sewage. She gave me a look of absolute hatred.
“You are dead, new kids. You are totally dead.”
I probably should have let it go, but I said, “You want to gargle with toilet
water again, Clarisse? Close your mouth.”
"Shut up" Celeste hissed. I don't know at whom though.
"I hissed to both, she was about to say something more I knew it, plus I was thinking and you Percy Jackson should really stop saying things at moments like these" Celeste scolds.
"Wait wait wait," Daphne asked, "there are more moments like these?"
" There are daph"
Her friends had to hold her back. They dragged her toward cabin five, while the other campers made way to avoid her flailing feet.
Annabeth stared at us. I couldn’t tell whether she was just grossed out or
angry at me for dousing her.
“What?” I demanded. “What are you thinking?”
“I’m thinking,” she said, “that I want you two on my team for capture the flag"