4| MY MOTHER TEACHES ME BULLFIGHTING (pt. 1)

Celeste wakes up pretty early for no reason at all it's not very light outside probably because it's like six am she lays in the bed just staring at the ceiling. She then keeps her hand on her eyes sighing. She's done with the wizarding world where there is no peace for her well there is no peace for her in either of the worlds but here she's treated way worse that she was in the camp. She is supposed to save them, she had no problem in doing that in the beginning but then she realized that all these people were selfish. Why did she, a kids had to do this when a fully grown person couldn't.

She just laid on the bed for some time then got up and took a bath changing into her comfortable clothes because they most probably won't be able to continue with their normal schooling today and well some other days(outfit on top). Celeste then plops down onto the bed and takes out a sketchbook. She sits there and thinks of what to draw, after a few minutes she starts drawing.

-1 hour later-

She finishes the shading and looks at her drawing.

Looking satisfied with the result she closes her sketchbook and keeps it back from where she got it.(couldn't be me I'm too lazy)

There's breakfast at 8 so the has some time considering it's around seven forty five or something she tries to find her watch and looks at the time. She was close but it's still seven forty. She sits down on her bed just staring at into nowhere.

Snapping back to reality at the sound of knocking at her door she gets up and opens the door to see percy

"Morning Este" he greets to which she too mutters a good morning asking him why he was here. "I knew you would be awake and the others are up too there annoying " he says muttering the last part but Celeste hears him she pokes at his forehead.

"Lets go then"

Timeskip

At breakfast the tables are back and the people are sitting with their family and friends all except the weasley twins who are sitting with the demigods of the hermes cabin all clad in their casual/muggle clothing.

Celeste walks up to demigods table knowing about all the glances she was getting from the wixens. She sat down and took a piece of bread and began eating it after finishing it she asked

"Well shall we start?"

___________________________________________________________

4 MY MOTHER TEACHES ME BULLFIGHTING

We tore through the night along dark country roads. Wind slammed against the Camaro. Rain lashed the windshield. I didn't know how my mom could see anything, but she kept her foot on the gas.

Every time there was a flash of lightning, I looked at Grover sitting next to me in the backseat and I wondered if I'd gone insane, or if he was wearing some kind of shag-carpet pants. But, no, the smell was one I remembered from kindergarten field trips to the petting zoo- lanolin, like from wool. The smell of a wet barnyard animal.

All I could think to say was, "So, you and my mom... know each other?"

Graver's eyes flitted to the rearview mirror, though there were no cars behind us. "Not exactly," he said. "I mean, we've never met in person. But she knew I was watching you two."

"Watching us?" Celeste asks

"Keeping tabs on you both. Making sure you were okay. But then Celeste went to that boarding school off the radar in UK so I couldn't keep tabs on her. I wasn't faking being your friend though," he added hastily. "I am your friend."