Chapter 22. Special day

Caleb and Aria were wrapped up in their blanket cuddled up close to each other sleeping peacefully and happy to be in each other's arms.

Aria was laying on top of Calebs chest with one of his arms wrapped around her waist. Aria began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to the sunlight.

She tried getting off of Caleb but he tightened his arm on her waist keeping her in place. "Go to bed princess." He said in a sleepy voice. Aria laid back down falling back to sleep in Caleb's comfortable arms.

Caleb turned to the side pulling Aria down with him so she was laying on her side facing his chest. He snuggled his face into her neck smelling her scent that seemed to calm him down. Aria giggled as he began to nibble and lick her neck.

"You always smell so good princess." He groaned into her neck making Aria giggle even more. "What's so funny princess?" He asked confused. Aria looked up at Caleb smiling at him.

"I-I u-use y-your s-soap d-daddy." She explained giggling. "I know it is that's why you smell so good. I love when you smell like daddy so everyone knows your mine."

Aria smiled up at him happily. "Your so beautiful when you smile like that." He complimented admiring her smile.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." She replied her cheeks turning a rosy red color. Caleb ran his fingers through her hair as he stared into her eyes.

They stayed like that staring into each other eyes admiring each other as they laid in bed together. "Come on baby we need to get ready for our day today." Caleb got off the bed waiting for Aria to get up as well.

"W-what a-are w-we d-doing t-today?" She asked excited about spending the day together. "Well today I'm taking you out on a date and then I have a surprise for you." Aria eyes widened clapping her hands excitedly.

"R-really a-a d-date y-you a-and m-me?" She asked too hard for her to believe she was going on a date. "Yes princess you and me both are going on a date together." He laughed at her but reassured her happily.

Caleb had already bought Aria a dress for this day because he had planned this day for weeks now. He wanted this day to be as special and perfect for the both of them. Aria put on the dress with Caleb's help zipping it up for her.

Caleb grabbed her hand twirling her around so he could see how beautiful she looked. "D-do y-you l-like I-it?" She asked felling self cautious.

"I love it baby you look breathtaking. you look so good I can't wait to take it off you tonight." He groaned making her cheeks heat up and her thighs clench together.

He pulled her close to him kissing her on her lips biting her bottom lip gently to slip his tongue into her mouth.

Aria whimpered into his mouth gripping his suit to keep herself up her knees giving up on keeping her up. Just one simple touch from him made her body weak and desperate for more.

Caleb pulled away from her lips looking into her dazed eyes smiling at her. "God you make it so hard to not just fuck you right here right now." He groaned while she moaned in response.

Holding onto his suit tighter her knees getting even weaker than they already were. She could feel how wet her underwear were.

Caleb grabbed her hands holding her up. "I have one more thing I need to give you." He turned around going towards his dresser pulling out a box from the drawer.

He walked back towards Aria she looked at him curiously. "Turn around baby." She turned around waiting for his next instruction.

"Move your hair out the way for me princess." She moved her up in a bun holding it with her hands. She felt something cold touch her neck as she held her hair up.