Chapter 48. Check up

Caleb POV
Aria was in the restroom getting ready for her appointment at the doctors todays. We took a nice long shower before we started getting ready. I finished putting on my shirt walking towards the bathroom so I could see what she was doing.

She was struggling to put on her bra. "D-daddy p-please h-help m-me." She whined giving up on trying to do it herself.

I turned her around so she was facing the mirror. I pulled up the straps on her shoulders and then clipped in the bra.

"Is that good or is it too tight for you?" I asked her to make sure it wasn't hurting her. "N-no I-its g-good d-daddy t-thank y-you." She answered smiling at me through the mirror.

That's when I noticed all the marks scattered all over her neck and chest some hiding behind her bra. She noticed what I was looking at and touched a few with her hand.

"You look pretty with my marks on your skin. Don't cover them I want everyone to see who you belong to princess." She nodded her head obeying my wishes.

"C-can I g-give y-you a f-few m-more d-daddy?" She asked turning around to look at the ones she left on my neck. I looked in the mirror at all of them.

"Go ahead princess." I picked her up on the counter so she could reach me even tho I still had to lean down a little.

She grabbed onto me shoulders softly while looking into my eyes. She ran her fingers through my hair leaning down slowly to my neck. She swiped her tongue along my neck a few times before she started sucking on my skin.

She sucked near my ear moving down my neck slowly leaving marks all over my neck like I did with hers. I couldn't help but groan a few times at the feeling of her mouth on my skin. "T-there n-now w-were m-matching d-daddy." She smiled pulling away from me.

I looked into the mirror to see how many she had left on my skin. She marked my neck just like I had done to hers where ever I looked I had a mark on my neck.

The last one she left right below my Adam apple was the biggest one she made compared to the rest.

I cupped her face leaning down to kiss her lips. "So perfect for daddy." I said against her lips. She kissed me a few more times before I put her back down onto the floor.

"You ready princess?" I asked grabbing her hand so we could go. "I-I'm r-ready." She replied happily.

Aria POV
Caleb drove us to the doctors office while I listened to the music dancing to it every now and then when a good song played. We finally arrived to the doctors right on time for my appointment.

Caleb held my hand as we walked into the office together. "The doctor will be with you both shortly just have a seat." The lady in the front that I recognized from last time informed us before we could even ask her anything.

It was probably because there was a lot of people here today so they were busy. I leaned my head on Caleb's shoulder holding his hand as we waited patiently for Doctor Ron to come get us.

"You okay princess?" He asked kissing my head a few times. "Y-yeah I-it's j-just t-too c-crowded I-in h-here." I explained to him while I got up to stand between his legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hiding my face in his neck to feel a little more comfort.

"Just a few more minutes okay princess." He whispered to me softly. I kissed his neck to respond to him.

I stayed like that with him for a few more minutes closing my eyes to shut all the other people out to calm my nerves down a little more.

"Aria Dr Ron is ready for you." I heard the nurse say. I pulled away from Caleb he grabbed my hand quickly and stood up from his chair.

A few people stared at us because of Caleb's tallness and my shortness but I was getting used to that.

The nurse wrote down my weight and took my blood pressure before she let us into the room. "The doctor will be here any second. Do you have any questions?" She asked with a little blush staring at Caleb. "N-no t-tha-.." I told her but she completely ignored me.

"I can help out with anything." She talked over me. She was about to speak again but Caleb spoke over her like she did to me.

"She said no, now could you leave already." He told her harshly. She walked out of the room completely embarrassed I almost felt bad for her. I get it Caleb is handsome but she didn't need to be so rude towards me.

Dr Ron finally entered the room with a huge smile on his face. "You guys are my favorite patients here." He smiled even more showing off his dimples. "How are you Aria?" He asked sitting down on the small chair.

"I-I'm f-fine h-how a-are y-you?" I answered calmly to ease my anxiety. "I'm great, so how's your sleep going so far. Do we still have trouble sleeping?" Caleb held my hand noticing my fidgeting.

"I-it's g-getting b-better b-but I s-still w-wake u-up d-during t-the n-night f-from n-nightmares." I explained to him. "Well I can tell that the sleep is getting better. We will just have to work on your nightmares a little better."

"Try to control your dreams from going into what you fear try thinking of what you love or what makes you happy." I nodded my head taking what he said into consideration.

"Okay Aria I need you to go ahead and lay down so we can see how your baby's doing." Caleb helped me lay down onto the bed. "Okay lift up your shirt. I'm gonna put this gel on you like we did last time you came here."

Caleb lifted my shirt for me. Lifting it just above my baby bump. I could see the baby on the tv I began to cry the more I looked at the screen. "Would you guys like to find out the gender today?" I looked at Caleb who was smiling at the screen.

"What do you think princess?" He asked me squeezing my hand reassuringly. "Y-yes p-please." I answered happily with happy tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Alright so pay attention to the screen and I will tell you how we will know if it's a female or male." He informed us while pointing at the screen.

He showed us all the details we needed to know. I was so excited and happy to find out our babies gender. A part of me wanted a baby shower but I just couldn't wait any longer I needed to know now.

"Catherine the nurse that was in here will bring you the photos and on there will confirm the gender of the baby."He wiped off the gel on my belly letting me sit up while we waited for the nurse to bring the photos.

"You are four months and two weeks pregnant now. I just want to congratulate you both once again I'm very happy for you both." He smiled at us one last time before he left from the room.

"I-I'm s-so h-happy." I told Caleb while he stood in front of me. "You made me the happiest man alive today." He groaned before cupping my face to kiss me. "I love you so much princess." He said while kissing me through each word.