Chapter 67. Spending time together

Aria POV
I got tired of playing with all my toys I was bored and a little tired but not enough to convince me to go to bed yet. I went downstairs going down the hall to Caleb's office.

"D-Daddy." I called for him before entering his office. He lifted his hand telling me to give him a minute because he was on a call with someone. I walked towards him sitting on his lap.

I traced his tattoos on his arms waiting patiently for him to finish his phone call. I had the sudden urge to bite his hand so I brought his hand up to my mouth biting down on his hand.

I looked up at him still biting his hand he didn't even flinch or seemed to mind what I was doing. He hung up his phone setting it down on the table looking down at me with his hand still in my mouth biting down on it harder.

"What are you doing princess?" He asked with a small grin. I let go of his hand from my mouth noticing my teeth marks on his skin. "S-sorry d-daddy." I apologized giving his hand a kiss for biting so hard.

"It's okay princess are you tired yet?" He brushed my hair back from my face kissing my forehead. "N-no c-can w-we g-go f-for a w-walk?" I asked him looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Put on a jacket because it's cold out I'll wait for you by the door." I kissed his cheek rushing out of his office to get my jacket. "Slow down princess!" He shouted making me immediately stop running and slow down.

I grabbed my jacket from my closet putting it on while going down the stairs. I put on my shoes. "D-Daddy c-can y-you t-tie m-my s-shoes?" He bent down tying my shoes for me.

When he stood back up I pulled him down a little so I could kiss him on his lips thanking him for tying my shoes. He opened the door letting me walk out first.

I held his hand as we walked on the sidewalk together. It was sunny outside but it was cold and windy I loved it even though I was shivering. The houses were all far apart and so big.

A few people that lived in the neighborhood waved at us but most of them that knew Caleb just walked back into their house.

It was weird seeing people react that way towards Caleb but then again he was a whole mafia leader that owned most of the buildings and probably even the houses in this neighborhood.

"Why is my little princess so quiet now?" He stopped walking wrapping my arms around his torso making me look up at him. "I l-love y-you d-daddy." I said instead of answering his question.

He smiled down at me a sudden groan erupting from his throat. "I can't wait to marry you already." He kissed my lips I let his tongue enter my mouth intertwining mine with his deepening the kiss.

A few moans tumbled out of me into the kiss making Caleb groan tightening his grip on my waist.

We slowly pulled apart from each other still kissing each other. "I love you so much princess." He said against my lips.

I hugged him closing my eyes to savor this moment with him. "Let's go home princess your freezing out here." I held his hand as we walked back home.

The sun was starting to set when we got home it was still day time but it was getting colder because the sun was setting.

I ran into the living room as soon as we walked in the house Caleb started yelling for me to slow down which I complied to instantly. I grabbed a blanket covering myself to warm up my body.

Caleb sat next to me turning on the tv playing a movie for us to watch together. I was getting sleepy but I was forcing myself to stay awake because I wasn't ready to fall asleep again.

Caleb had his hand on my belly watching the movie that he put on for us to watch. I waited until my eyes kept closing and started to burn from exhaustion to tell Caleb I was sleepy.

"D-Daddy." I called for him tiredly rubbing my eyes a small whimper leaving my lips from my tiredness. "My little princess tired now huh?" I nodded my head another whimper being heard from me.

I straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his waist with my head resting on his chest. He fixed the blanket covering us both with the blanket but mainly on me.

He delicately brushed through my hair with his fingers making me even sleepier and more relaxed.

"Sleep princess stop forcing yourself to stay awake." He noticed I was still trying to force myself to stay awake. I fisted his shirt forcing my eyes closed so I could stop fighting my sleep.

"You'll be fine princess daddy's here for you too baby." He reassured me kissing my head and the side of my lips.

My body finally felt at ease letting me fall asleep peacefully for now until I would start having a nightmare again.

"A-are y-you g-gonna s-sleep t-too d-daddy?" I asked him tiredly. "Not yet princess I want to make sure your okay."

He said while pulling me closer into him. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I kissed his chest thanking him for being so gentle and patient with me.

"Sleep princess." He simply replied. I finally fell asleep even though I was still a little scared to sleep but I blocked away my fear for as long as I could so I could sleep for at least a couple of hours.

Caleb POV
her breathing evened out that's how I knew she finally fell asleep. I could feel her heart beating fast.

A few whimpers and whines came from her but she stayed asleep. I tightened my arms around her so she felt safe.

Her heart rate came back to a normal rhythm after a few minutes it stopped racing. She whimpered a few more times but continued to sleep.

Once the movie I was watching ended I turned off the television it was 12 in the morning and dark outside and windy you could hear the wind blowing through the trees.

I carried her upstairs to our bedroom being extra careful so I wouldn't wake her up and ruin her sleep. I carefully undressed her so I could change her into one of my shirts to sleep comfortably.

She moved around a little when I pulled the shirt down over her head. I pulled her hands through the sleeves of the shirt pulling it down to cover her body and then tucked her into the blanket.

"D-daddy." She mumbled in her sleep, sleeping on her side. I put a pillow between her legs so she could sleep more comfortably before i got into the bed with her.

She mumbled my name again I pulled her close to me while she grabbed onto my shoulder snuggling her head into my neck.

I fixed the pillow between her legs so she didn't get annoyed with it later in the night. I kissed her cheek and neck softly. "Goodnight princess." I whispered to her before I fell asleep.