Chapter 79. The wedding

Today was finally the day Aria and Caleb would be getting married. Their special day finally arrived only people close to them that they knew were invited to their wedding.

It was a small wedding but to Aria and Caleb it was the best day of their life. They were both very happy for today more than ever that's all that mattered.

They weren't allowed to see each other and it was driving Caleb crazy to not be able to touch, see, or talk to Aria. Aaron had to stop him five times already from sneaking out of the room to go look for Aria.

"Caleb if I let you walk out this door and Layla finds out I'm going to be dead by the time you get married." Aaron argued with Caleb locking the door once again so Caleb couldn't leave.

"I need to see her Aaron I haven't seen her half of yesterday and now almost most of today. Your girlfriend is hogging my wife." Caleb argued back.

"Caleb your going to see her in like four hours." Aaron reasoned with him but Caleb wasn't having it.

"I don't even allow her stuffed animals to cuddle with her for more than two minutes and your girlfriend has been with her for over eight hours."

His patience was slowly waning the more he thought about Aria. The need to see her growing.

"I'm gonna need backup aren't I?" Aaron said defeatedly. He frantically pulled his phone out before Caleb pushed him away from the door to go find Aria. "Jerry get your bulky ass over here he's trying to escape!" He yelled through the phone.

Aaron tried to block the door way from him but Caleb was much stronger and much taller than him. "Move out the way Aaron I really don't want to shove you out the way." Caleb gave him a warning but he just nodded his head no.

"This could potentially save my life if Layla notices I at least tried to keep you away from escaping to find Aria." Caleb shoved him to the side away from the door making him stumble and fall down giving Caleb the perfect chance to escape.

"This is going to be all your fault Caleb!" He yelled out for Caleb to hear who was running down the hall already. Caleb opened every door he seen thinking Aria could be in one of them.

Jerry finally arrived when he noticed Aaron on the floor he started laughing at him. "Took you long enough go find him before he finds Aria and Layla kills me. Call for backup." He instructed him.

"You look beautiful Aria Caleb is gonna go crazy when he sees you." Layla complimented her looking at her through the mirror while the other girls fixed up her dress. "I m-miss C-Caleb." She looked over at Layla pleadingly.

"I know you do Aria but you can't go see him right now besides it's just four more hours and you will see him again." Aria didn't like what she said. She wanted to go see Caleb now four hours felt like years away she needed to see Caleb.

"Layla come give us a hand with these flowers that we're going to put in her hair." One of the ladies named Lisa called her and the other girls followed them behind the curtain.

Aria saw this as the perfect opportunity to escape she quickly turned around and ran out of the room running as fast as she could with this humongous dress and her hair half done.

"Aria come back here!" Layla yelled but Aria kept running as fast as her little feet would go.

She quickly turned in one of the halls to get away from Layla and the other girls. She looked behind her to make sure no one was behind her so she could stop running to catch her breath a little.

She put her hand against her chest with her head down while walking trying to catch her breath. She looked behind her one last time just to make sure no one was behind her she could hear Laylas voice coming closer.

She picked up her pace while looking back until she bumped into something hard stoping her from running.

"Oww!" She whined rubbing her head before she looked up and saw Caleb standing in front of her. "D-daddy!" She hugged him tight happy to finally be able to see him.

"Come here princess before they find us." He pulled her with him down another hall opening the first door he saw so they could hide inside. He locked the door quickly so they wouldn't be able to come in.

"I missed you so much princess." He pulled her close to him hugging her tightly while placing small kisses all over her face. "I m-missed y-you t-too d-daddy b-but L-Layla w-wouldn't l-let m-me g-go s-see y-you." She explained to him.

"It's okay princess your here now that's all that matters." He lifted her head up kissing her lips softly. She held onto his hand that was on her cheek kissing him back with a little more neediness.

"Open the door Caleb or I'm gonna get Jerry to knock it down!" Aaron yelled causing them to pull apart from each other's lips.

Caleb placed a finger over his lips telling her silently to stay quiet. "We know your in there too Aria open the door guys." Aaron said impatiently.

"How did you let him escape Aaron this is all your fault." They heard Layla yelling at Aaron blaming him for letting Caleb escape.

"Did you not see how much taller Caleb is than me and you gave me the job to make sure that giant doesn't escape."

They couldn't help but laugh at the two arguing like a married couple. They didn't mind or care about what was going on behind the door anymore they took that chance to hug each other as much as they could.

"You look so beautiful just like a princess." He twirled her around bringing her back into his arms hugging her tightly. "Were knocking down the door Caleb." Aaron warned them.

Aria flinched at the loud banging on the door but she just hugged Caleb tighter with tears at the brim of her eyes. She didn't want to let go of Caleb yet she wanted to stay in his arms forever.

Jerry knocked down the door letting Layla and Aaron inside. Caleb pulled Aria close into him moving away from Layla and Aaron. "Let her go Caleb we need to get her ready." Layla said to convince him.

Aria tears rolled down her cheeks she wasn't ready to leave Caleb again for another four hours. She gripped his suit tightly refusing to let go of Caleb. "N-no d-don't l-let m-me g-go d-daddy p-please." She begged him through tears.

Caleb glared at Aaron who was trying to pull him away from Aria stopping him in his tracks before he could touch him. "Come on princess I'll walk you back to your room." She nodded her head agreeing to go with him.

Caleb held her hand the whole way back walking very slowly to have more time with her while Aaron and Layla followed behind them to make sure they wouldn't run away again.

When they got to Arias room Caleb hugged her cupping her cheeks with both hands kissing her deeply. Aria grabbed onto his suit jacket kissing him back while he wiped her tears.

"Don't cry princess you'll see me in a few hours you won't have to be away from me anymore just finish getting ready for daddy. Okay princess?"

He consoled her kissing her cheek and forehead. "O-okay d-daddy." She responded softly hugging him one last time.

"Daddy's good little princess." He praised her kissing her cheek before she went inside the room to finish getting ready for their wedding. He blew her a kiss she returned one back with a smile before they closed the door.

"Don't start with me Aaron when you get married your gonna act the same way probably even worse than me." He teased Aaron who was walking beside him back to their room. "This is gonna be one eventful day."